Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby bouncer.
On a work surface.
With a 2 year old bouncing it.
It like she WANTS SS to take her kids off her 😡😡😡

Reactions: 18
I always knew she’d be worse with two. I somehow never imagined any of this. She’s an absolute complete disgrace. So many wonderful people are beyond desperate to be parents and they’re never blessed with the opportunity, and you get absolute fuckwits like her abusing and neglecting her kids in plain sight and people just laugh along. I seriously worry for the future of our society if people like her are inspirational and funny to some.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also i must give my compliments to the wiki editor… i thought KHM’s wiki was fantastic but this wiki… this wiki is an absolute work of art and needs an award 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Could you really be arsed having that many people round when you have a baby that’s 4 days old!

Reactions: 30
I lurk on here when my usual threads I follow are slow, first off the wiki 👏 secondly that ginger kid scares the bleeping life out of me full on Chucky vibes! 😦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have you guys been following the CakeGate saga? I think the days of celebs and pretend celebs (ie Chazza) grifting are drawing to a close. Businesses now are wising up to what these so called influencers are up to and most get little reward for giving away freebies. This is worth a read:
I have wow it escalated fast! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I only got a chance now to respond to yesterday’s video but I can’t help feeling that chazza was being calculating by posting the video of pob. Her pretend expression then her smirk, we all say he’s the lesser of two evils so she suddenly posts this🙄 I don’t know maybe I’m reading too much into it but if all the ss complaints are about her is she setting Matt up for the future custody battle they will have over the boys

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So I only got a chance now to respond to yesterday’s video but I can’t help feeling that chazza was being calculating by posting the video of pob. Her pretend expression then her smirk, we all say he’s the lesser of two evils so she suddenly posts this🙄 I don’t know maybe I’m reading too much into it but if all the ss complaints are about her is she setting Matt up for the future custody battle they will have over the boys
I think you’re giving her too much credit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've said this before but she constantly just looks like she stinks. Can't even imagine what comes out of her arse when all she eats is crap, crap crap. Her snotty dippeh eggs are about the only nutrition she ever gets inside her. Revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s only a matter of time before F1 ends up really hurting F2 because his thick bleep of a mother is setting no boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have you guys been following the CakeGate saga? I think the days of celebs and pretend celebs (ie Chazza) grifting are drawing to a close. Businesses now are wising up to what these so called influencers are up to and most get little reward for giving away freebies. This is worth a read:
I certainly have, hoping the days of gifting free stuff to scrounging celerities and insta types are now numbered.
I personally always make a mental note never to buy anything from a company that gifts stuff to people that can well afford to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did she order the pram when she thought she was having a Princess? 😂😂😂

Hopefully someone else took the Insta name
Sorry if it's been mentioned still catching up, why did she not get a double pram if noahs still in a push chair? Can get lovely ones that can be single & double for rhe same price or cheaper ( that one was £1,500+)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.