Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they don’t need a double pram? Noah is 2.5 same age as my little one he never used his pram. Would you not have baby in a sling and prsm
For Noah if reslly needed? Then swap baby into pram in a few months when Noah is nearer 3 and defo should be walking more. Or get a buggy board

Reactions: 19
her and that bloody head. its does NOT show your a bleeping supreme mum if you say he can lift his head.its biological you bleep you cant suddnely own a bloody superhuman fast acting growing baby who doesnt need support. there is a time for these things. and yes he is a baby.who will be finding and flinging his way around. one of these things will be to fling his head out and it goes so much partly because he cant actually control it or keep it stable. hence why you always always support the head! because no matter if he is attempting or "doing" it he cant actually do it with a stable spine. hold.his.head.
---
Surely they don’t need a double pram? Noah is 2.5 same age as my little one he never used his pram. Would you not have baby in a sling and prsm
For Noah if reslly needed? Then swap baby into pram in a few months when Noah is nearer 3 and defo should be walking more. Or get a buggy board
its gifted. you look on that mummyapp and not a day goes by without a row if influencers on their stories with free gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Personally - think Jude is superhuman and looking for an escape route x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Been randomly wondering why she keeps referring to how she had planned a section for Jude but she had a vaginsl birth with Noah? Anyone know the reason why?

Reactions: 6
Where’s the SC - Balmoral pram? No sign of it and probably still at the old place

Reactions: 10
Been randomly wondering why she keeps referring to how she had planned a section for Jude but she had a vaginsl birth with Noah? Anyone know the reason why?
I'm sure she said she had a bad birth with Noah, a forceps delivery I think so wanted a section this time? Not 100% I dip in and out of these threads so happy to be corrected

Reactions: 7
Who’s wears a light blue dress when leaving the hospital and then a week later a white dress? Jesus I spent the first week sat on a towel wearing black.
I still can’t believe how much that poor baby is being passed around it’s honestly being treated like a toy flipping awful to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s definitely been reading here. Yesterday the bath was mentioned and Matt not being tagged and then today both these things appear. Why have the got “baby Jude” not facing them in that pram? 🤦‍♀️
I must admit I thought that. At that age you normally have them.facing you . Well I did !

Reactions: 14
How does it work with them paying daily mail for articles and pap, do they get work from it or something?
No, it just gets them in the paper. For Charlotte it encourages her to believe she is really famous and everyone one wants to see her, the comments suctions always slaughter her, it really must be counter productive!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must admit I thought that. At that age you normally have them.facing you . Well I did !
Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have the baby facing you so you can keep your eye on them better while out & about.
Wasn’t surprised to see those two doing the opposite.

Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm going soft but I was really emotional when I got my son his toddler pram 🤣 he'd outgrown his baby pram and his new one was world facing, admittedly he's 3 in November and hardly uses it now but I could never have my new born world facing 😭 my son was a sickly baby though how will she know if he's covered in sick?! She frustrates me so much

Reactions: 23
How does it work with them paying daily mail for articles and pap, do they get work from it or something?
No, it just gets them in the paper. For Charlotte it encourages her to believe she is really famous and everyone one wants to see her, the comments suctions always slaughter her, it really must be counter productive!

Poor Jude not even facing her in his pram, you can clearly see the sun going in his face aswell, how is she going to see if he is sick or he looks uncomfy or needs settling? When she’s strolling behind with her fog horn gob 😡😡

I bet he is forward facing so it’s easy for F1 to shove his hands in.

State of the new pram already with marks and scratches on it.. the woman.

View attachment 2363988
It's all gifted by the Mum & Me app people, that's why they are being tagged in everything. The next to me cot, the bouncer chair, the ball pit thing her mate was sitting in, the car seat - all of it was gifted by the same people. I would think when you are Charlotte's level of an utter nobody, then what you get gifted is not the same quality or specifications as what Stacey Solomon or Billy Faires (spelling?) get gifted, I would think it's ex-display and that's why it's tatty.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Who’s wears a light blue dress when leaving the hospital and then a week later a white dress? Jesus I spent the first week sat on a towel wearing black.
I still can’t believe how much that poor baby is being passed around it’s honestly being treated like a toy flipping awful to watch
Yet we've not seen much of her mother? Very strange to say they are like peas in a pod.
---
At the end of the day we still have Covid going around too, yet Jude being passed from pillar to post.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Not just covid but noro! Also all those people kissing him don’t ever kiss a baby! Makes me rage!

Reactions: 25
Darren Jackson and Hannah Lightfoot who was also there (pics on her Facebook) are complete scum. They both ruin the neighbours and street they live in according to my friend, no control of their kid or dogs, losing her temper at the kid loudly in the street, constantly shouting at each other and obviously the 3 takeaways a day. I had a text from my mate on Sunday that when Dazza and Hannah came back on from visiting F2 a take away was 5 mins behind them, then another one after 11 and then one for breakfast!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
‘Before we were mama and dada but I was pregnant’ then….you were parents? I dunno but I class myself a mum the minute I find out I’m pregnant 😂 love how people said on tattle she never tags matt now everything is about crusty lips

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.