Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by anus mans tits he could breastfeed to.
bleeping fat lump of chav tit,his misses and kid hit all the branches when they fell out the tree.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can she drive a car? She's always in the passenger seat? A taxi?
Oh yes she drives - look at this illegal phone when driving s
Makes me sick the amount of people that kiss that baby god knows where their chavvy mouths have been 🤢 and god forbid the poor baby ends up with RSV she's gonna have the time of her laugh sobbing for the camera claiming she doesn't know how it happened
There's so American medical 'influencer' who's mother is also a doctor and the Mom posted her grandson with RSV squealing on IG and taking about the illness in a medical way. No real empathy.

Reactions: 8
I ran here about the baby having its first home wash, i was hoping she meant first wash in the sink?! I didn’t know the guidance had changed?
I used to bath my kid in the sink, can’t quite remember the age as it was a long time ago but he was tiny so I don’t see anything wrong in that. What I do see wrong is posting it on socials. I’m so glad I grew up and had kids when there was no internet it early days.

Reactions: 18
Makes even worse seeing yesterday they were both out on the piss with their babies there. Shes honestly asking for ahit posting videos of her drunk talking g about breast feeding. What a moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I've never breastfed but you can get strips that determine how much alcohol is in the milk so you can see if it's safe to drink.
Don't drink alcohol period l. If they can't bloody abstain for a few weeks or months for the sake of their baby it is a shocking state of affairs . It's one thing having a grown up night out when the baby is a bit older. A week into giving birth and necking booze is just wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hiii ,I'm new here ! Was directed over here by that other shyte mum ptwm 🙂 WIKI spot on 😁, I can't believe what I'm witnessing with this woman ...crikey!! Also ,does she ever effing cook oat ?? Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Darren is a disgrace and wrongly thinks he’s funny. It looks like he’s encouraged to muck around by the likes of Pob. And this is just a glimpse of their lives I shudder to think what goes on behind closed doors.
Chazza has no idea about looking after her children and it’s terrifying to see.
My second birth was pretty straight forward but I’d never have even contemplated going out for food never mind boozing. Somebody needs sit them down and give them a good talking too!
I had a baby same weekend as chazza and I’ve been out for food. Granted it was a little pub for lunch as a family of four, but I don’t see the harm, although we both haven’t had a drink yet. Bloody knackered from night feeds and breastfeeding, total last thing on my mind to be honest!

• Heart
I had a baby same weekend as chazza and I’ve been out for food. Granted it was a little pub for lunch as a family of four, but I don’t see the harm, although we both haven’t had a drink yet. Bloody knackered from night feeds and breastfeeding, total last thing on my mind to be honest!
I’m sure your quiet lunch was nice and peaceful unlike this piece of scum tit.
Loud obnoxious people and unruly kids,she’s so loud when out and she screams for the attention.
Congratulations petal on your new baby x

Reactions: 22
I don't get not just buying a proper baby bath. I also agree Noah is involved a bit too much with everything all the time, the nappy changes and baths etc.

I’m sure your quiet lunch was nice and peaceful unlike this piece of scum tit.
Loud obnoxious people and unruly kids,she’s so loud when out and she screams for the attention.
Congratulations petal on your new baby x
Thanks Trace, it was a lovely calm affair with baby in the sling, followed by a little walk to the park and round the duck pond with the kids, can’t think of anything worse than taking a baby out basically on a night out. And she had a toddler there too. Wtf!
We only ever have a couple drinks in front of our daughter, at home one will stay sober so they could drive if there was an emergency to get to hospital, on holiday 2-3 drinks each and that’s it. Got to be alert. Also, more to life than alcohol 🙄 certainly no drugs here. I can’t understand why you’d want two kids if that’s the lifestyle you want. Baffles me.
Also, on the bathing thing, we’ve only done one bath so far too, second one will be tonight. They told us to limit baths as the newborns skin goes through a lot of change in first two weeks and will dry out with too many baths. Also not to use any products, although we’ve used shampoo to get the gunk out of the hair, as yes they give them to you totally unwashed 🤣 lovely stuff!
My daughter has also watched us changing nappies and takes a great interest, likes to pass a clean nappy over to be helpful. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with older siblings seeing breastfeeding and nappy changes, it’s a part of life and they can mimic what you do with their dolls, I don’t think it’s weird for siblings to see each other naked at this age.
She’s in reception so is older than Noah but we don’t let her get as involved as Noah is, she holds the baby for a very short period of time, propped up with cushions and watched by an adult.
I have a friend who let her eldest climb all over her baby, they’re both feral and she’ll admit it, youngest tried to climb inside my baby’s pram earlier and she didn’t tell them off, so I did and then made sure she got nowhere near after that. I’d be embarrassed to admit my kids were feral, but she seems to not be bothered, it takes all sorts I suppose…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.