Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice noah has a baby bottle with milk In, in the boob talk video πŸ™„ he's too old now for a baby bottle.

Reactions: 14
I've never breastfed but you can get strips that determine how much alcohol is in the milk so you can see if it's safe to drink.
There's lots of different information about alcohol and breastfeeding i found it confusing and just decided not to
Don't drink alcohol period l. If they can't bloody abstain for a few weeks or months for the sake of their baby it is a shocking state of affairs . It's one thing having a grown up night out when the baby is a bit older. A week into giving birth and necking booze is just wrong.
Yeah at least with an older baby you have more of an idea of feeding times so you can space our drinking and breastfeeding but at this stage when they feed constantly I don't understand it. No doubt in a week or 2 when the baby is cluster feeding she'll still be necking everything alcoholic.

Also I understand breastfeeding is completely natural etc and I don't see anything wrong with kids seeing their siblings being breastfed but hearing nowhere say boobie gives me the ick but tbh i hate when people refer to breastfeeding as anything other than breastfeeding so her saying "udders" makes me shudder too, similar when certain influencers refer to it as "boobing" or "on the boob"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, Jude's cheek looks swollen.
---
I had a baby same weekend as chazza and I’ve been out for food. Granted it was a little pub for lunch as a family of four, but I don’t see the harm, although we both haven’t had a drink yet. Bloody knackered from night feeds and breastfeeding, total last thing on my mind to be honest!
Congratulations!! πŸ’— Nothing wrong with going out but I bet your table didn't look like this?

Screenshot_20230807-142021~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It makes me cringe when Matt puts his crusty lips near that baby! Might aswell have dazzas hole near his face it’s about the same 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Who are Dazza and Hannah? - ugly pair of fuckers!!
Dazza needs a sharp boot up the privates!!
If you look on Wiki 9 under 'The Holiday from Hell to Mallorca' you can see Dazza's introduction and what he was like on that holiday!!! 🀒

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't get not just buying a proper baby bath. I also agree Noah is involved a bit too much with everything all the time, the nappy changes and baths etc.
Because this woman is a true grifter, if it isn't gifted the kids don't have it.

Very rude of Mum&Me app to forget!

The megastar is paying for paps and DM articles again! πŸ˜‚ what a flaming saddo! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1691430171929.png

F1 looking filthy like a street urchin too!

1691430078073.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Because this woman is a true grifter, if it isn't gifted the kids don't have it.

The megastar is paying for paps and DM articles again! πŸ˜‚ what a flaming saddo! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2363620

View attachment 2363614
Pure desperation. Bet she was driving yet again over the limit. πŸ’―

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2363620

View attachment 2363614
How does it work with them paying daily mail for articles and pap, do they get work from it or something?

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2363620

View attachment 2363614
Why is she cradling her tummy?And why not cover the stained dress πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Really? Yuck 🀒 they do wash them in the hospital to get the gunk off please tell me that at least? My daughter is 13 now so been a while for me πŸ˜‚
---
My youngest is nearly 12 but sister has just had a baby well she 2 weeks now. When I popped in to see her midwife was there and my sister asked about bathing her they said you advise you wait till cord is off and dried. I said what I said when my son came home nearly 16 years about I said that's the First thing I did put him in the bath. Midwife said lots Has changed now

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2363620

View attachment 2363614
Sounds all lovely & civilised in the Daily Fail ! When in reality the new mother
' Joined friends' aka big lump Dazza that gets his A hole out in public🀒 and the lot of them drank & caused carnage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.