Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading here. Yesterday the bath was mentioned and Matt not being tagged and then today both these things appear. Why have the got “baby Jude” not facing them in that pram? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
She’s definitely been reading here. Yesterday the bath was mentioned and Matt not being tagged and then today both these things appear. Why have the got “baby Jude” not facing them in that pram? 🤦‍♀️
My thoughts exactly, he should be facing them

Reactions: 14
I'm probably being a bit over critical here, but why don't the people who do these pictures AGE Les?? He wouldn't look like that now. Even more odd lol.
He looks younger in those photos than he did when Charlotte was born!
Also they’re creepy AF 😟

Reactions: 18
Unfortunately some of us do live in the area.

But dont worry ,bogeyed Les the statue has one eye on social services and the other on Super mum.
How could her Mother be proud of her the stuff shes got up to?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like more grifted stuff. Have they no shame?

Who mentioned about a double buggy? Bingo to you!

Whilst you're reading on here Chazza and Pob, spend twenty quid on a plastic baby bath instead of spending money on getting pissed you vacuous cunts. 🖕

charlottedawsy_1691435453337.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Jude not even facing her in his pram, you can clearly see the sun going in his face aswell, how is she going to see if he is sick or he looks uncomfy or needs settling? When she’s strolling behind with her fog horn gob 😡😡

I bet he is forward facing so it’s easy for F1 to shove his hands in.

State of the new pram already with marks and scratches on it.. the woman.

0AE1A012-DA71-4D69-95B5-9D99D472A712.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
🎵 Matts melted Ken 🎵

🎵anywhere else he’d be minus 10 🎵

🎵 it’s his destiny to live and die a complete liability 🎵

🎵 he’s melted Ken 🎵

🎵 Where Char sees love, he sees dead Les 🎵

🎵 what will it take for her to give him some of that filthy tan and leave him 🎵

🎵 Baby, it’s melted Ken 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s very concerning how she doesn’t seem to have a basic concept of her newborn child’s safety or comfort. Anyone who is a mother of young children will know you are constantly scanning and risk assessing. We’ve already seen Jude being kissed and passed around the place, surrounded by loose cords in his cot, not having his head supported, roughly handled by Noah and balanced on top of a table with his bouncer hanging off! To name a few!

If she had a shred of intelligence or even concern, especially over the SS involvement she would remove both her children from social media immediately.

I don’t agree with her children being permanently removed from her but she sure as hell needs something to happen to give her the shock and reality check she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bet her kitchen sink is filthy as duck - Jude’s about to contract some form of illness from that! If he doesn’t disappear up Dazzas gaping hole fist! Scruffy set of bastards!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They really are a shower of tit 😆😆

I do feel for the two children

Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 06/08/23

Second clip:

Waiter: "How many days is he?"
Hannah: "How many days is he - seven?"
Chazza: "No, he is, yeah, a week old, seven days".
Waiter: "My baby is 11wks".
Dazza: "Has it been shagging?"

View attachment 2362158
View attachment 2362159
View attachment 2362160
I’d be exceptionally mistrusting of people that talk like that about a baby. There’s something not right about that lad. If anything SS should be giving that family a visit too.

If your sexualising an 11 week old baby you’re someone who shouldn’t be around any kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ooh good, let us know Frankly!!
---
There are just SO many things wrong with this. Bathing Jude in the kitchen sink, her tit on display........ WTF. 🤬

View attachment 2362812
I’d be exceptionally mistrusting of people that talk like that about a baby. There’s something not right about that lad. If anything SS should be giving that family a visit too.

If your sexualising an 11 week old baby you’re someone who shouldn’t be around any kids.
He looks a bit simple to me. And ugly. I normally don't comment on people's looks because it's not nice, but I'll make an exception for him cos he's a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh I said about the double pram and suddenly she's "all about the double buggy lyf"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.