Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say alcohol doesnt pass through milk and mums can drink and breastfeed. I'm still feeding my son, but you have to be aware of your surroundings ect, especially NO cosleeping regardless if its one drink! But obvs Chazza won't be arsed about that! I couldn't be arsed to drink tbh 🤣 but it's different if it's drugs that does pass through breastmilk! So if she's on coke then there will be traces of it in f2 if she's on it but alcohol is fine x
Hmm I'd be careful of that opinion:

Not drinking alcohol is the safest option for breastfeeding mothers. Generally, moderate alcohol consumption by a breastfeeding mother (up to 1 standard drink per day) is not known to be harmful to the infant, especially if the mother waits at least 2 hours after a single drink before nursing.

The amount of alcohol taken in by a nursing infant through breast milk is estimated to be 5% to 6% of the weight-adjusted maternal dose. Alcohol can typically be detected in breast milk for about 2 to 3 hours after a single drink is consumed.

Reactions: 15
Wow, just wow. That chav bloke looks like he's blasting Sweet Caroline from his phone and looks and sounds utterly slaughtered. They all sound drunk - just look at the amount of glasses on the table! 😳

No wonder somebody complained about them. It looks a nice restaurant. What a shower of tit they all are and all definitely over the limit to drive.
Screenshot_20230807-142021~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow, just wow. That chav bloke looks like he's blasting Sweet Caroline from his phone and looks and sounds utterly slaughtered. They all sound drunk - just look at the amount of glasses on the table! 😳

No wonder somebody complained about them. It looks a nice restaurant. What a shower of tit they all are and all definitely over the limit to drive.
View attachment 2363048
View attachment 2363049
View attachment 2363050
Load of old gyp shite , thank duck they are up in Blackpool away from all of us 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
isnt it actually law now that you can post makeup etc with a filter? i know other brands have got into trouble for it
It is by ASA guidelines. She's got into trouble before. They seem to do nothing though as everything she posts is an undeclared ad also and still carries on.

Reactions: 9
THAt waiters face while the kids were being aloud to dance and shout.
What scum.
He waited until he knew he was safe to walk past with the wine bucket as they were all over the place. How chavvy it looks like a nice place too and not for screaming kids jumping up and down!

Reactions: 22
Yeah she drives she's quite partial to drink driving too.
If true - what an absolute bleep… Pair of them - I despise people who make a choice to have few or drugs l & then get behind a wheel.

Nobody is that unlucky they they get caught on their first time…

Reactions: 14
If true - what an absolute bleep… Pair of them - I despise people who make a choice to have few or drugs l & then get behind a wheel.

Nobody is that unlucky they they get caught on their first time…
All receipts are in the Wiki and going by the glasses on the table, she was over the limit yesterday as well.

Reactions: 18
Imaging the smutty comments from Dazza while she has her udder out. I'd love to see what would happen if an even more rude, raucous, rowdy group of people, babies & toddlers landed up near their table & completely drowned them out with OTT behaviour. Would they complain? Chazza would hate to have her centre stage limelight stolen.
Screenshot_20230807-143435_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
The tap could’ve been moved too it set me on edge as his head could’ve been knocked against it when they lifted him out 🤦‍♀️
I think she was quite lucky with F1, he maybe was an easygoing baby. I get the impression F2 is uncomfortable with F1 and they are not meeting his little needs.

Fingers in his face, patting on the head, laying on him, the uncomfortable bath. Nothing is calm and structured. Her relationship with F1 is odd to say the least, he doesn't need to be involved with everything. He is a boisterous child with zero boundaries, he is a risk to the new baby.

We all know this baby was a massive mistake.

Reactions: 28
My kids sat at the table and behaved,colouring books and we went to child friendly places not posh restaurants that’s for alone time without kids.
These scum are ruining other diners experience of a nice meal out,they don’t act like adults they act like they have been let out of a zoo.🐵🐵🐵🐵

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine feeding your baby and you have the likes of fat anus dazza watching every move 🤢 she’s definitely shagged him at some point

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
For a couple with SS on their case they don't seem to be at all worried about their behaviours..a rowdy gathering with booze is not the environment for a week old baby or any child 😡. Loving your baby is not enough, their saftey and wellbeing is vital. So sad how some poor little poppers live😞

Reactions: 30
Whyyyyy is he being bathed in the sink?! What’s wrong with a baby bath?! Why does Noah have to be ‘involved’ all the time. Can’t she create a quiet calm atmosphere for both? Jude just looks constantly uncomfortable.

the post of him supposedly having a strong head actually made me sit on edge, that’s not him controlling his head! It’s flopping all over the place.

first time mums don’t even make these mistakes!!

im not overly sure about breastfeeding but surely if she was drinking last night, Jude should not be On her breast? Do mums not pump before alcohol?
I've never breastfed but you can get strips that determine how much alcohol is in the milk so you can see if it's safe to drink.

Reactions: 10
FFS, now having a conversation with Noah about boobies. Anyone else's stomach flip when he was leaning over that cot with his foot on the bed!!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.