Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say alcohol doesnt pass through milk and mums can drink and breastfeed. I'm still feeding my son, but you have to be aware of your surroundings ect, especially NO cosleeping regardless if its one drink! But obvs Chazza won't be arsed about that! I couldn't be arsed to drink tbh 🤣 but it's different if it's drugs that does pass through breastmilk! So if she's on coke then there will be traces of it in f2 if she's on it but alcohol is fine x
It's crazy how rules can change. Back when mine was little, my youngest is going to be 8, if you drank alcohol during breastfeeding you were to pump and dump the next day to expel the soiled milk.
Although tbh after my first where I thought I was dying when the pads were bright orange and it turned out to be some irn bru I'd necked earlier I was turned off drinking anything but water!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's changed you now need to wait till cord is of and dried up
Really? Yuck 🤢 they do wash them in the hospital to get the gunk off please tell me that at least? My daughter is 13 now so been a while for me 😂
---
It's crazy how rules can change. Back when mine was little, my youngest is going to be 8, if you drank alcohol during breastfeeding you were to pump and dump the next day to expel the soiled milk.
Although tbh after my first where I thought I was dying when the pads were bright orange and it turned out to be some irn bru I'd necked earlier I was turned off drinking anything but water!! 🤦‍♀️
This made me laugh out loud! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really? Yuck 🤢 they do wash them in the hospital to get the gunk off please tell me that at least? My daughter is 13 now so been a while for me 😂
---

This made me laugh out loud! 😂😂
I can laugh about it now 🙈 but my god that was crazy... See when I realised it was the irn bru... Oopppsssss

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also first bath when he is 7 days old! I call bullshit! First bath is in the hospital as we all know.

Secondly a baby needs a bath more than once a week ya dirty witch!
My child was born on a Monday went straight to scbu for canulas she had them in for 7 days for antibiotics and the following Monday she was handed back to me and said you’re free to go home. I wasn’t even offered a bath for her good job I knew how to bath her! But it defiantly wasn’t in the kitchen sink!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really didn't feel comfortable seeing the wee baby held by Pob in that sink. That alone was nerve wracking but to see Noah balanced high up next to him trying to get involved was a step too far. All I could see was the tap above Jude's head & the risk of F2 turning the hot tap on before anyone could stop him😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That tap is right over the baby and Noah can’t keep his hands to himself. What if he puts the hot top on. 😳😳. I feel sick watching. When you’re a mother normally you are naturally risk assessing to keep your baby safe. I just don’t understand her at all.

Reactions: 30
Omg why are they washing him like a dirty plate? They honestly give me so much anxiety! She needs those kids taking off her asap

Reactions: 32
Noah with dirty shoes on a white chair, they clearly don’t give a tit about anything because they haven’t paid for it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That soft wee head and those sharp hard marble edges actually make me feel woozy!

Those kids are surviving purely by luck!
The tap could’ve been moved too it set me on edge as his head could’ve been knocked against it when they lifted him out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hey. New to this thread (usually on KHM). Wow.
Bathing a 7 day old baby in the kitchen sink? The hard stone edges, he's so close to them. What about the harsh cleaning stuff or random sunk stuff? That made me so anxious watching it.
The dressing gown thing? WTF are these on???

• Angry
Reactions: 19
that boy doesn look settled. i dont know how a little baby can look so fraught and upset but it does! he looks over stimulated and scared but unable to communicate even in screaming! just overwhelmed. and yes drama lama talk you might say. but nah. i dont like the little wee thing being treated like this
psa get that bleeping child away from his sibling

Reactions: 33
Hey. New to this thread (usually on KHM). Wow.
Bathing a 7 day old baby in the kitchen sink? The hard stone edges, he's so close to them. What about the harsh cleaning stuff or random sunk stuff? That made me so anxious watching it.
The dressing gown thing? WTF are these on???
Welcome. The Wiki is a great insight into these two creatures. 💯

Reactions: 11
Why couldn’t they use a baby bath support ??? Rather than a filthy sink I don’t think it’s hygienic and letting Nightmare Nowhere near that baby is asking for trouble! 🤨

Dumb and dumber overdosing on the crappy bubbles. They can spend money (or grifted) on those useless shite personalised robe, balloon etc… but not on things that are actually useful.

What has she actually bought?
I bet the nursery will be Noah mark II and the mite will never sleep in it and it’s all done for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really is an ignorant bleep.

I think she's definitely not the full ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pob must have gone back to work now. I don't think my nerves can take much more!

charlottedawsy_1691413266544.jpg

Reactions: 7
Can she drive a car? She's always in the passenger seat? A taxi?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine trying to have a quiet meal and you've got these chavs shouting and hollering. Just look at all the drink on the table!!

charlottedawsy_1691413832853.jpg
charlottedawsy_1691413844298.jpg

---
Can she drive a car? She's always in the passenger seat? A taxi?
Yeah she drives she's quite partial to drink driving too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also first bath when he is 7 days old! I call bullshit! First bath is in the hospital as we all know.

Secondly a baby needs a bath more than once a week ya dirty witch!
She’s done it for content and only for content! There’s voices in the background wonder if it was his pals while he was getting his bath all for insta

Reactions: 10
Makes me sick the amount of people that kiss that baby god knows where their chavvy mouths have been 🤢 and god forbid the poor baby ends up with RSV she's gonna have the time of her laugh sobbing for the camera claiming she doesn't know how it happened

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine trying to have a quiet meal and you've got these chavs shouting and hollering. Just look at all the drink on the table!!

View attachment 2363012View attachment 2363013
View attachment 2363014
View attachment 2363015
View attachment 2363016
---

Yeah she drives she's quite partial to drink driving too.
I was just going to say this. Pob was on the drink and we’ve seen there was a drink in front of all of them so she must’ve drunk drived last night

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.