Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's stopped tagging Matt in her posts too.. I wonder why? Previously it was the only way she got herself on is page.

These two are doomed
She's probably took the "boyos" home fuming while matt stayed out to find a lovely girl to have a jump with between the wheelie bins 😅🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems completely safe! What’s next? Noah playing with the blind cord? Noah playing with a skipping rope in the back garden on his climbing frame!

duck me!! Who leaves a baby with loose ribbons and cords??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Seems completely safe! What’s next? Noah playing with the blind cord? Noah playing with a skipping rope in the back garden on his climbing frame!

duck me!! Who leaves a baby with loose ribbons and cords??
Wtf,he could strangle himself with those.
She needs have these kids taken away so she can go on a parenting course with the other scummy mummy’s.
duck you chazza you bellend,doing it on purpose probably because her troll is even fucked of with her😡

They were in Lytham House and I know for a fact that there was a complaint made about that 'party' of guests.
I'm waiting for more tea but my cousin works there and knows that one of the guys is a regular 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
They were in Lytham House and I know for a fact that there was a complaint made about that 'party' of guests.
I'm waiting for more tea but my cousin works there and knows that one of the guys is a regular 🤣🤣
I go there sometimes and believe me if I was near those chav fucks I would complain to.
These people don’t suit that establishment they are more suited drinking cider at the park while the woman push the buggies.
Honestly so vile,no manners or etiquette these days.
Let us no more frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I go there sometimes and believe me if I was near those chav fucks I would complain to.
These people don’t suit that establishment they are more suited drinking cider at the park while the woman push the buggies.
Honestly so vile,no manners or etiquette these days.
Let us no more frankly.
I will.....the town's full of tinpot millionaires 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will.....the town's full of tinpot millionaires 🤣🤣
That’s so true,trying to act rich etc,if I go out I have to save for it but I enjoy it and it’s not on a credit card.
They all eat out so often it’s no wonder chazza and darren are so fat,Matthew exercises at least.
Cockroaches the lot of them🤮

• Heart
Ooh good, let us know Frankly!!
---
There are just SO many things wrong with this. Bathing Jude in the kitchen sink, her tit on display........ WTF. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also first bath when he is 7 days old! I call bullshit! First bath is in the hospital as we all know.

Secondly a baby needs a bath more than once a week ya dirty witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That soft wee head and those sharp hard marble edges actually make me feel woozy!

Those kids are surviving purely by luck!
It made me feel utterly sick. 🤬🤬

I used to bathe my ones on the floor, in a plastic baby bath with a sponge support inside. Even when taking them out of that, although we were on the floor, they were still wriggling and slippery.

Just when you think you've seen it all from this pair of utter cunts, they excel themselves.

Those children need to be taken away before one of them lands up dead. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whyyyyy is he being bathed in the sink?! What’s wrong with a baby bath?! Why does Noah have to be ‘involved’ all the time. Can’t she create a quiet calm atmosphere for both? Jude just looks constantly uncomfortable.

the post of him supposedly having a strong head actually made me sit on edge, that’s not him controlling his head! It’s flopping all over the place.

first time mums don’t even make these mistakes!!

im not overly sure about breastfeeding but surely if she was drinking last night, Jude should not be On her breast? Do mums not pump before alcohol?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whyyyyy is he being bathed in the sink?! What’s wrong with a baby bath?! Why does Noah have to be ‘involved’ all the time. Can’t she create a quiet calm atmosphere for both? Jude just looks constantly uncomfortable.

the post of him supposedly having a strong head actually made me sit on edge, that’s not him controlling his head! It’s flopping all over the place.

first time mums don’t even make these mistakes!!

im not overly sure about breastfeeding but surely if she was drinking last night, Jude should not be On her breast? Do mums not pump before alcohol?
They say alcohol doesnt pass through milk and mums can drink and breastfeed. I'm still feeding my son, but you have to be aware of your surroundings ect, especially NO cosleeping regardless if its one drink! But obvs Chazza won't be arsed about that! I couldn't be arsed to drink tbh 🤣 but it's different if it's drugs that does pass through breastmilk! So if she's on coke then there will be traces of it in f2 if she's on it but alcohol is fine x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i know plenty of people give their kids sink baths but isnt that usually when they're a bit bigger and can sit up in it? I've never known anyone to do it so bloody early. Its clear as day the dirty tramps couldn't grift a baby bath and were too cheap to buy one and by the looks of it only his head is being held so the poor baby is resting on that hard uncomfortable sink that offers no support to the rest of his body. Its already stressful enough for the poor baby having a bath but instead of making it a calming experience for him he has to deal with the flash of the camera his mothers foghorn mouth and that feral brat squawking at him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What the holy duck?
Bathing your kid in a sink is something I did when they could sit up,mainly at nans but mainly a baby bath.
A week old baby Jesus Christ what a pair of twats

Reactions: 19
It’s a small point because a lot of people do it but it always annoys me when they do, she doesn’t need bubble bath or shampoo for a newborn as it dries their skin.

The sink is just for the comments on the gram. She must have a baby bath.

I’m just catching up on the wiki. It’s great for a newcomer. Well done for the upkeep on it. It’s a great job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also first bath when he is 7 days old! I call bullshit! First bath is in the hospital as we all know.

It's changed you now need to wait till cord is of and dried up

• Wow
Reactions: 22

I was advised to wait as long as possible with mine, just looked he had his first bath at 2 weeks old :) they used to back in the day but also told me just warm water no bubbles ect needed x

Reactions: 28
How many does it take to bath a newborn baby for christ sake. 😕 ..and why in a kitchen sink with little room? ! ?

Far too many people have been round that house handling and been all over Jude in his first few days. Taking him & Noah out 1 week old to a pub/restaurant with friends like theirs a no no. Plenty of time to show baby off to friends without smothering him and being too close to his face. Baby has to build his immunity. When I had my babies the first few days I was in such a big protection mode and didn't feel comfortable other people picking them up, let alone slobbering over their face or toddler poking, makes me whince seeing it.

View attachment 2362812
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.