Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 06/08/23

Second clip:

Waiter: "How many days is he?"
Hannah: "How many days is he - seven?"
Chazza: "No, he is, yeah, a week old, seven days".
Waiter: "My baby is 11wks".
Dazza: "Has it been shagging?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She relises the baby has no controll and his heads just flopping all over, which she shouldn't be letting happen at seven days old. She should still be giving it some sort of support. Crapped myself when he threw himself back.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Holding Jude with one arm, not supporting his head and neck, whilst filming herself. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Another gut wrenching moment. Words failed me at the start of the week but she's taking the piss now. šŸ’Æ Noah poking at that baby's face with his finger near his eyes and mouth. The bouncer near the edge of the table yet again. Notice how she zooms in and out on purpose, focusing on the base of the bouncer near the edge! šŸ¤¬

She is not right in the head this one. I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors in Castle Greyskull. She is so thick she's calling them both 'Feral Toddlers'. Doesn't she know the difference between a baby and a toddler? šŸ¤”

As for Pob out on the piss with Dazza again. WTF!!!! This really makes them both look like complete idiots after she went on a rant about them both "not drinking anymore" and he piped in too saying the same.

View attachment 2361033
View attachment 2361034
View attachment 2361035
View attachment 2361037
this had me anxious and then bleeping angry. hes doing everything he can to test things here. she clearly hasnt taught him anything about "gentle hands" or how to beahve so so cautiously around him.shes also getting the focus back ti him all the time which noah will soon be sick of and in turn sick of the baby. touching the seat buttons,disaster waiting to him. the prodding is getting increasing worse,eyes,mouth etc. and she doesnt say one word. he needs constant reminders. it doesnt matter how often you say it,you can be calm,its doesnt mean telling him off but they need constantly telling and reminding to be soft handed. or nottouch certain bits. one mistake and its over chavalotte one bleeping mistake. and its all your fault. your like an encouraging twit with a monkey

• Heart
What the duck is this vile scum bag doing holding the baby like that.
And fancy singing happy one week old birthday.
My god someone please section this scummy bleep,and as for fat bleep anus darren he should be put down,vile twitšŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That Darren literally repulses me, he is utterly foul. Fat wanker canā€™t even talk properly. His partner must have something majorly wrong to allow him to impregnate her!! Iā€™d rather shag Pob than him - he makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
all people wondering that there has to be something wrong with her to act like this? no no they are just vile cretins the lot of them.scum

That Darren thinks he's Peter Kay. If he knows a camera is pointing at him, he goes into class clown mode. He thinks he's hilarious because they laugh at everything he says.šŸ™„
Judy has a strong neck from having to constantly turn away from Noah prodding and tapping his face.
Noah won't leave the poor boy alone.
I honestly can't believe what these low lives post. They think they're the fun couple but in reality they only appeal to bottom of the barrel people.
Chazza is never going to miss out on a bevvy and a meal. Last thing I'd want a week after giving birth, still bloated and bleeding, would be going out and having a cocktail.
Skanks, the lots of them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think that baby looks more like Darren than Pob. Perhaps Pob persuaded Darren take one for the team šŸ¤¢ Match made in Heaven.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I could actually see her with Darren tbh. Poor man's Les. And that's saying something.
That is an insult to Les. He was a decent hard working intelligent man by all accounts who got taken advantage of at his lowest by that Skanky Trace who saw him as her meal ticket. And didnā€™t her plan work out just nicely šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Second clip:

Waiter: "How many days is he?"
Hannah: "How many days is he - seven?"
Chazza: "No, he is, yeah, a week old, seven days".
Waiter: "My baby is 11wks".
Dazza: "Has it been shagging?"

View attachment 2362158
View attachment 2362159
View attachment 2362160
Ffs - imagine having them turn up at your Resturant on a Sunday x

As unfunny & a complete a-hole - Daz is saying the waiter has been ā€œshaggingā€ - bit of an northern-ish hIlaRiousLy FuNnY comment if someone has had a baby recently. *cue lots of lad guffawing / back slapping

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Holding Jude with one arm, not supporting his head and neck, whilst filming herself. šŸ¤¬

View attachment 2362181
Not sure why she was claiming his head was ā€œso strongā€!
It was flopping all over the place, just support his head and stop filming him.
---
Imagine letting your week old baby anywhere near that morally vacuous obese thug Darren šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That Darren thinks he's Peter Kay. If he knows a camera is pointing at him, he goes into class clown mode. He thinks he's hilarious because they laugh at everything he says.šŸ™„
Judy has a strong neck from having to constantly turn away from Noah prodding and tapping his face.
Noah won't leave the poor boy alone.
I honestly can't believe what these low lives post. They think they're the fun couple but in reality they only appeal to bottom of the barrel people.
Chazza is never going to miss out on a bevvy and a meal. Last thing I'd want a week after giving birth, still bloated and bleeding, would be going out and having a cocktail.
Skanks, the lots of them.
Darren is a disgrace and wrongly thinks heā€™s funny. It looks like heā€™s encouraged to muck around by the likes of Pob. And this is just a glimpse of their lives I shudder to think what goes on behind closed doors.
Chazza has no idea about looking after her children and itā€™s terrifying to see.
My second birth was pretty straight forward but Iā€™d never have even contemplated going out for food never mind boozing. Somebody needs sit them down and give them a good talking too!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure why she was claiming his head was ā€œso strongā€!
It was flopping all over the place, just support his head and stop filming him.
---
Imagine letting your week old baby anywhere near that morally vacuous obese thug Darren šŸ¤¢
It gives me anxiety watching her attempt to parent. Was bad enough with Noah but that baby is a week old. SUPPORT. HIS. NECK!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Proper thick. No brain cells. Needs an intervention. Chazza support your child's head you duck wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.