Charlotte Dawson #31 Hey Jude, it's not that bad. Your mum's just obsessed with your dead Grandad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys they don’t drink 🫠🫠🫠 she’s such a twit. Your only as good as the company you keep therefore chazza is a gaping disgusting cavernous hole

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dreadful cunts.
No wonder they get stick, they bring it on themselves with their vile and dangerous actions

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Inappropriate language and talk infront of very young children yet again no wonder they don't bat an eyelid when it comes to sharing their kids naked online! Seriously wrong and very worrying.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is he baby Jude? Is there a big Jude? I didn’t call my child baby **** she was just called by her name 😂
Also why was Noah wearing that Blackpool top for days?!
when they collected Noah from matts mum and dad a few weeks ago she said it would take about an hour.. considering trace and sammy and her besties live close by why were they waiting for matts mum and dad to have Noah!
so many questions especially why was nobody supporting the poor child’s head when Noah was manhandling him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
He'll make sure she's had her curleh blow so it covers up that tattoo ain't no way he's doing her from behind with that manky bun on her head full gurning face on show 😬
You reckon seeing Les slapped on her neck is the only reason he don’t do her from behind lol ? Have you seen her flat arse ? Must be like having sex with a chopping board !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's like Jeremy Kyles waiting room.
What a bunch of skanky, low life, chavvy, inappropriate scumbags.
Does Chazza know you can go out for a meal and not have an alcoholic beverage with it? They have to be 'on it' all the time. Not one responsible adult between them.

Reactions: 35
Co sleeping saved my sanity in the first few weeks. In fact with my second, the midwife in hospital actually showed me how to do it safely - NO duvets, lie in a protective C shape round baby to keep pillow away and you can't roll onto them this way too. Absolutely no smoking or drinking/drugs. No other children in the bed. Hubby was in the bed but not next to baby and I'd never leave them sleeping in there with him as he just wasn't aware of them like I was. As soon as they started settling in their crib (I'd always try them in there first) the Co sleeping stopped. I never, EVER slept with them on my chest, or on a sofa. In short, it is possible to do it safely but you need to make the effort to do it 100% safely, seek advice and that is why I think Chazza has just doing it out of laziness. I cannot see her doing the research and making the effort, it'll just be for an easy life.
It can be done safely. In Japan for example, co-sleeping is the norm and they have some of the lowest rate of SIDs in the world. It’s the lifestyle we lead in the UK that makes it dangerous I reckon. I’m 15 weeks PP and I’m The same as you - sometimes I’ve had to do it (safely) for my sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You reckon seeing Les slapped on her neck is the only reason he don’t do her from behind lol ? Have you seen her flat arse ? Must be like having sex with a chopping board !
“Sex with a chopping board”
bleeping hell, you guys kill me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well this is not really a present from Jude to Noah is it when it looks like, yet again, it's an undeclared ad. Grifting bleep.

WTF are the ASA doing ffs?

#GIFTED

Screenshot_20230806-225624~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She deffo reads here.
Charlotte, youre a filthy woman!
Matthew is a cheating man slag who doesn't really like you at all.
Your mam is off her rocker
Your sister is a lowlife
Noah is a horrible little brat (your fault) and Jude is gonna be just the same
You dress like an 80s bad soap opera character, your make up is horrendous, your tan is shite, you eat like a fat pig and worst of all, you are a tit mother!
Get your priorities right, get your kids off social media and into their own rooms with a proper routine, and stop the constant junk food, teach them manners and respect, like normal parents do.
And give yourself a dettol bath cos you look like you stink!
woman!
Oooo... who did he cheat with

Reactions: 4
So she’s changed the Noah account to a joint one with the baby. 102k people following your kids is seriously twisted and would terrify me!
So she’s changed the Noah account to a joint one with the baby. 102k people following your kids is seriously twisted and would terrify me!
This is absolutely frightening!
I’ve never commented on any thread before, but I feel the need to step in & comment. Charlotte your children are vulnerable young babies that need you to protect them. I allowed my daughter an iPod when she was very young (She is now 18) She was sexually groomed on her device, I had no idea that this could happen. I reported the incident & she was placed on a child in need plan. As a parent it was terrifying I couldn’t believe I had unknowingly allowed this to happen. You are openly exposing your babies on the web, naked daily! It’s a weirdo paradise out there. Please, please protect them before it’s too late. It’s your choose to be social & run a business not your child’s keep them off the dark web.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Put your damn phone down ffs. Holding Jude with one arm and her phone in the other. 🙄

I think you mean "a strong neck" you cretin. I hope he has got a "strong head" because the way you're carrying on, he's going to land on the damn floor. Idiot. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why did I keep thinking the trousers were going to come down there on the way to the bar? 🤢
---
I’ll just leave this here.

View attachment 2361968
Someone I knew once made a FB for her baby with 'interests' listed as 'farting' 'sleeping' and 'drinking milk'. She also posted on her FB a status of the baby on the sofa farting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.