Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH knows Matt's close friends and he is a bag of tit. They still argue like duck, he is constantly on benders and still takes coke, they used to be really volatile, I hope the baby doesn't witness their tit when he's older
I hope Charlotte doesn’t have that waste of space in the bed with her and little Noah if he’s coming home hammered or off his tits on Coke 😡 Always thought he was a twit by looking at him, glad to have it confirmed

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, they're never going to go the full distance. A baby doesn't solve your problems.

Reactions: 7
Who is this person she keeps putting on her stories about creating a second income? Looks a bit dodgy!

Reactions: 5
Who is this person she keeps putting on her stories about creating a second income? Looks a bit dodgy!
Aye, and we all know what happened with Katie Price and the scammer she promoted. Always something dodgy with these sort of posts if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
4B06298F-47C3-4C53-BF85-FB2AAF704C90.jpeg

When you’ve got your graduation at 11 and then onto your chef job at 5.

wtf is that on her head?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not exactly cheap to be honest, especially for what they are. 😬
These alone would cost you £509.94 altogether. Over 500 quid for a few outfits? No darlings, I think not.
They're all hyacinth bouquet dresses...😂
bleeping outdated or what. There are so many online shops that do FU dresses so similar for half the price and same quality

Reactions: 9
Those floral frilly dresses look like something an 80 year old woman would wear and those headscarf things are absolutely bloody hideous

• Haha
Those floral frilly dresses look like something an 80 year old woman would wear and those headscarf things are absolutely bloody hideous
I can't believe that she has put her name to those hideous creations . Must be desperate for money is all I can think .

Reactions: 2
Her sister is currently in hospital with COVID. Apparently it’s the 4th time in her family

Reactions: 4
View attachment 710242
Where’s her chunkeh but funkeh belleh gone in this photo?!
Not even that, I find it hilarious she's just brought out a new clothing line and the day after she's advertising another brands clothes. Also, when you have a lot of "favourites", they all seem to be pretty insignificant. "my favourites over at bla bla bla" 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.