Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nappy is absolutely vile, clearly not changed since going to bed last night! As if you’d post with his nappy like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I thought the same, there’s so much pee in that nappy it’s turned yellow at the front :sick:
Possibly poo , he’s not on solids regularly that would be the colour of his poo too. If my son did a big wee and poo at the same time during the night before I’d go to change it I’d notice it would be that yellow because of the poo , the urine makes the nappy a tad more see thorough sorry for being tmi gross ahha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here about the nappy too. Its bulging! First thing I did when my babies woke was get their nappy off.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely bloody vile. You know your priorities are fucked up when the first thing you need to do is put your baby on your stories rather than care for his hygiene 🥴🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Leaving him in that chair thing on the table while she does a story on her caravan crib 🙄 I begrudgingly went to that site many years ago for a short break and it was a cesspit. Keeping it classy as usual Chazza. 🤮

Reactions: 3
Leaving him in that chair thing on the table while she does a story on her caravan crib 🙄 I begrudgingly went to that site many years ago for a short break and it was a cesspit. Keeping it classy as usual Chazza. 🤮
I was trying to work out which site they're on

I was trying to work out which site they're on
It's Greenacres in Wales. Lovely beach nearby but an absolute dive of a site. Matt will blend in with all of the orange Grannies. He comes from and still lives in Leigh, going to Wales in a caravan is pretty much living the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely bloody vile. You know your priorities are fucked up when the first thing you need to do is put your baby on your stories rather than care for his hygiene 🥴🤢
I came here to comment on the nappy too. First thing I noticed.

• Sick
Her foot looks odd is it just the angle or is she photoshopping it?
I’ve just seen this photo, and aside from maybe a filter (could just be the sunlight) it doesn’t look photoshopped. I think it’s just the angle of the photo mixed in with the bunions 😂

Just watching the les Dawson programme now and there was a brief clip of him wearing a fur hat and tbf she does totally look like her dad 😂looked like Charlotte in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watching the les Dawson programme now and there was a brief clip of him wearing a fur hat and tbf she does totally look like her dad 😂looked like Charlotte in the winter.
She really does look like him! She’s got a very masculine face. It’s a funny one with Charlotte, I think she’s a great Mum and I do like her but she’ll be dining out on Les for the rest of her life the way she’s going. She does get on my tits sometimes but she’s not as bad as some so called influencers!

Reactions: 12
She really does look like him! She’s got a very masculine face. It’s a funny one with Charlotte, I think she’s a great Mum and I do like her but she’ll be dining out on Les for the rest of her life the way she’s going. She does get on my tits sometimes but she’s not as bad as some so called influencers!
Yeah, I was explaining to my boyfriend about how she constantly pushes the fact that she’s Les Dawson’s daughter and had made that her career, he did think it was really weird. However, i liked her at the start and did follow her for a reason but it’s all just too much. Wee Noah is adorable and she obviously dotes on him.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I was explaining to my boyfriend about how she constantly pushes the fact that she’s Les Dawson’s daughter and had made that her career, he did think it was really weird. However, i liked her at the start and did follow her for a reason but it’s all just too much. Wee Noah is adorable and she obviously dotes on him.
It’s an odd one for sure, absolutely everything comes back to Les. Agree, it’s never ending, I’ve unfollowed her a few times but I followed again when she had the Noah, he is such a cute baby. Matthew is a knob though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an odd one for sure, absolutely everything comes back to Les. Agree, it’s never ending, I’ve unfollowed her a few times but I followed again when she had the Noah, he is such a cute baby. Matthew is a knob though 😂
Noah, not the Noah!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.