Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
459BE25F-3FB5-4A03-AB6B-5F400BF9EDF8.png

I used to work in an aged care home and about half the residents had pyjamas that look exactly like this. I’ll give it a chuffin miss thanks Chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a massive prick!! "Hes almost 7 months" ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ calm ya tits Charlotte. Like i am not by any means an organic only no crap kind of mum but with her recent health scare and pre diabetes youd think she would be slightly more bothered and switched on, no??

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a massive prick!! "Hes almost 7 months" ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ calm ya tits Charlotte. Like i am not by any means an organic only no crap kind of mum but with her recent health scare and pre diabetes youd think she would be slightly more bothered and switched on, no??
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Reactions: 3
Why does a 6 month old need to eat chips? I’m not an organic health obsessed Mum either but I certainly won’t be giving my baby chips as part of her weaning. 🙄 All her fans jumping to her defence in the comments too are so cringe - one saying she gave her kids Happy Meals at 4 months old and they’re fine 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does a 6 month old need to eat chips? I’m not an organic health obsessed Mum either but I certainly won’t be giving my baby chips as part of her weaning. 🙄 All her fans jumping to her defence in the comments too are so cringe - one saying she gave her kids Happy Meals at 4 months old and they’re fine 😂😂😂
The amount of very small kids I've seen on my SM with mcds hanging out of their mouth while strapped into their baby car seat is awful. I'm not a mother earth by any means buy their is no need for kids this young to have junk food forced on them and it is forced because they have no way of choosing if they want it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get that fast food is generally cheaper than healthy good but someone like Charlotte can afford to eat really well and should be encouraging Noah to do the same. For some children once they taste the bad stuff there's no going back.
My child didn't have a McDonald's until they were 3 or 4 and that was purely a treat. To this day if I suggest it they often turn their nose up or ask for carrot sticks or a fruit bag instead of the fries.

Reactions: 8
I get that fast food is generally cheaper than healthy good but someone like Charlotte can afford to eat really well and should be encouraging Noah to do the same. For some children once they taste the bad stuff there's no going back.
My child didn't have a McDonald's until they were 3 or 4 and that was purely a treat. To this day if I suggest it they often turn their nose up or ask for carrot sticks or a fruit bag instead of the fries.
I disagree with fast food being cheaper than healthy. You can buy fresh healthy food smartly to feed a whole family for the the price of fast food. It’s laziness in my opinion

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I disagree with fast food being cheaper than healthy. You can buy fresh healthy food smartly to feed a whole family for the the price of fast food. It’s laziness in my opinion
I agree. You can get cheap healthy food if you know where to shop and what you're buying AND can be bothered.
As you say, it's just laziness on her part.

I'm sure Noah would much prefer a carrot or parsnip stick which is full of flavour and goodness which more than a soggy old chip can offer.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! She is beyond stupid thats why. The other day she said she will do a reel on their weaning journey! Chips and crumpets? Ffs. I worry for the fools who follow her and think all this crap is ok. Also he's nearly 7 months but can't seem to sit up properly in his chair she puts him in to eat.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She is beyond stupid thats why. The other day she said she will do a reel on their weaning journey! Chips and crumpets? Ffs. I worry for the fools who follow her and think all this crap is ok. Also he's nearly 7 months but can't seem to sit up properly in his chair she puts him in to eat.
I don’t watch her stories all the time so correct me if I’m wrong, but everytime I’ve seen him eating it’s either crumpets or something from one of those baby supermarkets packets. She is at home all day dancing around like a twit, fake tanning, trying on hideous outfits and watching baby TV- it doesn’t take much to chop up some fresh fruit like strawberrys or a bit of avocado and give it him to pick up. I know not all Mums want to do the purees and that’s fine but she should be offering him fresh fruit and veggies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to mum shame and I cringeeee at some of the things I did back in the day when I was a teenage mum, but seriously she has no clue and its actually astonishing the amount of mums that back her up! my youngest is 13 months and tried a chip the other day for the first time and threw it on the floor!!! What I hate most about these influencers is that they never take responsibility for things. She is always so defensive so she clearly knows she is in the wrong yet she bites back at that women's comment. Why can't she just say, yeah actually I don't think I should have given it him thanks for letting me know. They are all sooo thin skinned and wouldn't last a day in the REAL workplace where 1-1's are the norm and FEEDBACK is given. If giving feedback is 'trolling' then my boss must be the biggest troll about!

Reactions: 12
In her latest story she says she wears a size 12…I’m sorry but I’m about the same size as Charlotte maybe slightly smaller and I’m a 14/16! It doesn’t matter to me what size you are but please be honest!

I hate to mum shame and I cringeeee at some of the things I did back in the day when I was a teenage mum, but seriously she has no clue and its actually astonishing the amount of mums that back her up! my youngest is 13 months and tried a chip the other day for the first time and threw it on the floor!!!
No Mum is perfect - I’m definitely not perfect, I wing it with my 5mo most days 😂 - but I do know that weaning should involve fresh fruit and vegetables. I’m not exactly rolling in money, I don’t just sit my baby in front of baby TV or mess around on Instagram all day and I’m a terrible cook but I can still manage to chop, steam and mash some carrots or sweet potato for her to eat ffs. Charlotte is not short on money or time so there’s no excuse I’m afraid. Her diet is shocking and she eats so much junk so unfortunately poor Noah will probably end up doing the same.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else not find it cute or funny when babies/children fall asleep eating because they’re so tired!

I agree. You can get cheap healthy food if you know where to shop and what you're buying AND can be bothered.
As you say, it's just laziness on her part.

I'm sure Noah would much prefer a carrot or parsnip stick which is full of flavour and goodness which more than a soggy old chip can offer.
She pisses me off A LOT!!! but for fucks sake weve all given our kid a chip to try without salt, hardly a Indian curry😖 Yes she is a lazy cow but mine have healthy diets but sometimes they've had an ella's kitchen pouch if I've been in a mad rush.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.