Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to throw those “trainees” so far away, why oh why do people feel the need to put them on? They serve no purpose at all and they’re so restrictive to little babies, playing with hands and feet is how they learn 😩

Reactions: 9
I want to throw those “trainees” so far away, why oh why do people feel the need to put them on? They serve no purpose at all and they’re so restrictive to little babies, playing with hands and feet is how they learn 😩
I have a 7m old. I don’t think he’ll need shoes anytime soon, but I have no clue. When should you? There’s shoes from birth with proper soles on nike! I was looking at 4.5 (9-12m) shoes.. is that ok? Asking genuinely!

Reactions: 2
I have a 7m old. I don’t think he’ll need shoes anytime soon, but I have no clue. When should you? There’s shoes from birth with proper soles on nike! I was looking at 4.5 (9-12m) shoes.. is that ok? Asking genuinely!
No need for babies to wear shoes until they are walking :))

No need for babies to wear shoes until they are walking :))
Quoting myself but... tbh they only really need to wear shoes if they are walking outside too, it is great for them to walk bare foot in a safe environment, my baby is 1 and just started walking and she only just started wearing shoes outside in the garden!! x

Reactions: 11
Nah, barefoot all the way honestly. We didn’t get cruisers (very soft sole and flexible) for my little boy until he was walking quite confidently holding our hand, and we only got them to wear outside because we didn’t have a garden. We were away on a static caravan holiday in the lakes and we wanted him to be able to explore a little bit holding our hand, had it not been for that, we wouldn’t have bothered until he was completely walking which was the week of his first birthday. He took his first steps 2 months prior to that, but then decided he wanted to carry on crawling!

He’s 2 in October and he only wears shoes outside, not even socks unless it’s cold but he just doesn’t keep them on. He loves being barefoot like mama 😂
We have croc type shoes for in the garden, and Vans trainers for properly going out. They’re very soft and flexible he loves walking in them.

The way I think of it is- imagine you have no idea what your feet are, what to do with them. You’d want to play with your toes wiggle them freely and be able to grab your foot to feel it to find out what they do. Now try doing it with shoes on. They might look cute because they’re tiny but they’re not beneficial at all, the opposite in fact.

Same goes with learning to walk. Feeling the floor beneath your feet is much better, more comfortable and they can feel what they’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iv read to not put shoes on for long periods of time till they are established walking, so if I get 9-12 they’ll be pram shoes really and not everyday. Rarely even so just match me ngl! 😂

Does anyone else notice mini les constantly has his mouth open? I know its normal to have it open sometimes but he has it open ALL of the time! It can indicate health problems, weak mouth posture. I hope she notices and looks into it. I obviously wouldnt message her, id just be a troll of course.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but have you seen what’s she’s just posted? That boy is still staring at a screen whilst he starts his weaning 😳 GIVE HIM A BREAK. I don’t agree W telly whilst feeding at that age. You’re teaching him!!

Sorry but have you seen what’s she’s just posted? That boy is still staring at a screen whilst he starts his weaning 😳 GIVE HIM A BREAK. I don’t agree W telly whilst feeding at that age. You’re teaching him!!
He watches way too much TV for a 5 month old. There’s absolutely no reason why a baby needs to stare at a screen that much, but I guess if your mum is too busy filming herself jiggling her belly around and pulling awful faces then it’s better than nothing!

Reactions: 15
He watches way too much TV for a 5 month old. There’s absolutely no reason why a baby needs to stare at a screen that much, but I guess if your mum is too busy filming herself jiggling her belly around and pulling awful faces then it’s better than nothing!
I have an 8 month old and she’s watched baby tv about 3 times in her whole life, they don’t need tv!

Reactions: 7
Wondering where Noah goy his cold from, 'maybe it's a change in the weather?.' Maybe its the 10/100s of people he's been passed around by since he was born, in a pandemic. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Lol charlottes thumb purposely covering the 7m+ mark on those Ella’s kitchen meltys

Reactions: 10
Started following Charlotte cos someone told me she's funny and a normal mum etc... She bleeping goes through me. Why all the gurning and belly grabbing. She's gomping. The gurning faces actually irrates me. And as for Les... He died when she was a baby didn't he... Dunno if it sounds cruel but she seems obsessed with him. Like instead of mentioning him on his birthday or father's Day she mentions him constantly. She looks like him too. 🤮

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else notice mini les constantly has his mouth open? I know its normal to have it open sometimes but he has it open ALL of the time! It can indicate health problems, weak mouth posture. I hope she notices and looks into it. I obviously wouldnt message her, id just be a troll of course.
I mentioned the same thing on the last thread, also think he seems rather vacant/dis-engaged with any toys etc for his age. I do hope they start to put as much focus on his development as they do into dressing him up for Ads etc 😪

Reactions: 6
Do we think she washes and puts the sheets back on same day? If not, she’s had those pink sheets on for bloody ages.

Reactions: 3
Do we think she washes and puts the sheets back on same day? If not, she’s had those pink sheets on for bloody ages.
No idea but for someone who complains about not having the time to wash her hair, I doubt she has the time to wash and dry bedsheets in the same day

Reactions: 6
No idea but for someone who complains about not having the time to wash her hair, I doubt she has the time to wash and dry bedsheets in the same day
Apparently she’s got ten sets of the same bedding, exact same. Why on earth would you need ten. I have a favourite bedding set and have 2 sets ones on while other one wash and dries

Apparently she’s got ten sets of the same bedding, exact same. Why on earth would you need ten. I have a favourite bedding set and have 2 sets ones on while other one wash and dries
Very very bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.