Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Noah is cute but definitely watches too much tv, isn’t being stimulated enough with toys etc for his age and certainly will never be the ‘sharpest tool in the box’
There is no doubt at all that she loves him and dotes on him but that said her parenting is way off in regards to developing him!

Reactions: 7
Lol charlottes thumb purposely covering the 7m+ mark on those Ella’s kitchen meltys
In fairness if you do BLW they can have things like that, but she seems to be giving him purée as well so probably not the best idea.

She's got the absolute CHEEK to put on her story how unwell Noah is when all she does is mingle with different people every weekend, traipsing the poor boy around so she can get on the piss and now he's inevitably caught something, probably from being passed about constantly she's got the AUDACITY to post all about it on her story!? The utterly SELFISH witch! And yet people think this prick is relateable ?!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else get the impression the dad isn’t very hands on 😳 she always seems to be on her own

Reactions: 12
They are all sick. She has swollen glands and a sore throat. Have they not considered taking a covid test? I guess if you don’t take one it’s not covid!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the impression the dad isn’t very hands on 😳 she always seems to be on her own
Absolutely, In those stories from a few weeks ago when Matt was pissed Charlotte even said 'I'm the mum I do everything.' I think that is why Noah watches so much baby TV tbh because she's knackered, I'm not excusing her but I get the impression that she literally does everything. Having been a single mum myself I know sometimes TV is needed just whilst you clean up after tea time or whatever but that kid sits and stares all day! Plonk him in a bounce/activity centre if you have too that will do more for his development than gawping at the tele!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely, In those stories from a few weeks ago when Matt was pissed Charlotte even said 'I'm the mum I do everything.' I think that is why Noah watches so much baby TV tbh because she's knackered, I'm not excusing her but I get the impression that she literally does everything. Having been a single mum myself I know sometimes TV is needed just whilst you clean up after tea time or whatever but that kid sits and stares all day! Plonk him in a bounce/activity centre if you have too that will do more for his development than gawping at the tele!
Matt's got him in a bouncer now:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She clearly reads here, made me lol the other day when she posted a story of Noah watching a cartoon film and wrote “trying to get him to watch something other than baby tv”. Like a cartoon film is any different or any better! The whole pint is, Charlotte, for when you next read here, that he doesn’t need to be watching any form of tv, baby or not. Could plonk him infront of the news and it wouldn’t make it any better than watching baby tv 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m not being funny, but I’ve just seen that tattoo on the back of her neck of her dads face. Can you imagine Matt shagging her from back having to look at that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Didn't know teaching your baby to say the word "Baba" involved gurning your tits off? She's fucked it hasn't she 😂 begging the "you look so much like your dad here" comments.. seriously desperate behaviour 😖 that poor boy doesn't stand a chance...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
His little face has killed me off 😭🤣
Bless his heart. His face here is like Matts permanent face.
He was gumming her shoulder, as if he was trying to latch on, surely you would put the phone down and offer your breast if he's hungry?
Screenshot_20210803-135642_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210803-135723_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I am all about postpartum realness but that video of her pumping milk and belly out dancing is just too much for my eyes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I am all about postpartum realness but that video of her pumping milk and belly out dancing is just too much for my eyes 🤮
She’s bleeping grim. I’m all for normalising breastfeeding - I’m currently breastfeeding, it’s amazing, I love doing it and I’ll be a bit sad when my baby doesn’t need it anymore. Do I feel the urge to film myself with my pump hanging off my boobs and refer to them as “udders” - no I absolutely do not. I public breastfeed with a shawl - It’s a special thing my daughter and I do together, I don’t need to show everyone else everything, especially thousands of random people on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My OH knows Matt's close friends and he is a bag of tit. They still argue like duck, he is constantly on benders and still takes coke, they used to be really volatile, I hope the baby doesn't witness their tit when he's older

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.