Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I misunderstanding the covid rules? She's got covid so is supposed to stay home for 10 days in isolation but she left the house for a pcr test yesterday ?

She could goto a drive through one couldn’t she still? I don’t think the rules come out until Monday where you don’t need a pcr with a negative LF. Although I have no idea as can’t keep up lol

Reactions: 2
She could goto a drive through one couldn’t she still? I don’t think the rules come out until Monday where you don’t need a pcr with a negative LF. Although I have no idea as can’t keep up lol
The rules are you don't leave the house ?? She's clearly one of those that interprets them to suit her agenda. The fact she has it again so quickly would be a wake up call surely that she's not following safe distance guidelines, masking up and washing her hands !

And wasn't her mum in her house a few days ago cleaning for her ?

The rules are you don't leave the house ?? She's clearly one of those that interprets them to suit her agenda. The fact she has it again so quickly would be a wake up call surely that she's not following safe distance guidelines, masking up and washing her hands !

No you can leave the house for a covid test

Reactions: 8

In her defense (hate doing this) if you haven't been able to get a pcr at home (which is likely rn) she can leave the house to get a drive through test it makes no sense but apparently thats the exception for it but you have to go only there and drive straight back home I highly doubt she did that and if her mum was there well they're both thick as each other

Reactions: 6
In her defense (hate doing this) if you haven't been able to get a pcr at home (which is likely rn) she can leave the house to get a drive through test it makes no sense but apparently thats the exception for it but you have to go only there and drive straight back home I highly doubt she did that and if her mum was there well they're both thick as each other
But if that's the case why has it taken her 3 days to go get a pcr ? She said her LF were positive and she's got all the symptoms of covid why if she's still feeling ill is leaving the house to go and confirm she has covid ?? It's idiots like her that make life difficult for everyone else. Stay home, retest on day 6/7, follow the rules.

Or is she suddenly going to announce the LF was wrong, her symptoms were just a cold and she doesn't have covid after all ? And next story she's out gallivanting..as always she's got an agenda!

Reactions: 3
But if that's the case why has it taken her 3 days to go get a pcr ? She said her LF were positive and she's got all the symptoms of covid why if she's still feeling ill is leaving the house to go and confirm she has covid ?? It's idiots like her that make life difficult for everyone else. Stay home, retest on day 6/7, follow the rules.

Or is she suddenly going to announce the LF was wrong, her symptoms were just a cold and she doesn't have covid after all ? And next story she's out gallivanting..as always she's got an agenda!
No I get your annoyance I do sadly pcr's at the moment are hard to come by for whatever reason my friend has been waiting for one for 4 days he's had covid and he needs a negative PCR to go back to work it's all so confusing testing and they're ridiculously short so that excuse is convenient 😬 but then again it's not like she has a proper job that she needs to leave the house for like My friend does so why is she wasting the little resources that are available like you said she needs to sit tight stay home it shouldn't be hard for her lazy bones and sit tight

Reactions: 4

Of course it is as she can never stay in especially at the weekend. She will be out steaming in a pub by tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

The rules are once you have a positive lateral flow test you must get a follow up PCR test, which is done at a drive through test centre, they are literally car parks with people stiff with test kits to hand you, you test and pass it back to them and then within 24 hours you will get the results, I know this as we’ve literally just had covid, also postal PCRs are like gold dust, and can take ages to be delivered and then you have to post them back. You are allowed to leave the house to get a PCR or to post a PCR by going to a post box. So even though I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, this is one thing she’s doing correctly.

Yeah we had positive flow tests at Christmas and we had to book in for a pcr, which involved us driving to a car park and then queuing up for an hour to be tested .. that was our only freedom for 10 days !!

The rules are once you have a positive lateral flow test you must get a follow up PCR test, which is done at a drive through test centre, they are literally car parks with people stiff with test kits to hand you, you test and pass it back to them and then within 24 hours you will get the results, I know this as we’ve literally just had covid, also postal PCRs are like gold dust, and can take ages to be delivered and then you have to post them back. You are allowed to leave the house to get a PCR or to post a PCR by going to a post box. So even though I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, this is one thing she’s doing correctly.
why do you need to get a pcr test once you have a positive lft. It baffles me how people love to run out for ANOTHER test to confirm what they already know and just gives the government more reason to say cases are high. Just stay at home until you feel better, this isn’t aimed at you btw, it’s just annoying seeing everyone run for a bloody pcr test just adding to governments restrictions playing right into their hands all the time

I had a positive lateral flow caught from my mum n dad, I didn’t register the test, didn’t go for a pcr. I stayed at home until I tested negative again. It’s not hard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
why do you need to get a pcr test once you have a positive lft. It baffles me how people love to run out for ANOTHER test to confirm what they already know and just gives the government more reason to say cases are high. Just stay at home until you feel better, this isn’t aimed at you btw, it’s just annoying seeing everyone run for a bloody pcr test just adding to governments restrictions playing right into their hands all the time

I had a positive lateral flow caught from my mum n dad, I didn’t register the test, didn’t go for a pcr. I stayed at home until I tested negative again. It’s not hard
Think the pcrs are more accurate the ltfs see 60% accurate I believe although they are gonna scrap you needing a pcr to confirm which seems stupid can easily fake a ltf to take time off work when your not feeling it

Yeah we had positive flow tests at Christmas and we had to book in for a pcr, which involved us driving to a car park and then queuing up for an hour to be tested .. that was our only freedom for 10 days !!
Hope your all better x

I think that was the point I was trying to make , badly!, she's had positive LF she's feeling like tit and has covid symptoms why is it necessary to then leave the house to go confirm that all. Its not like she has to be anywhere for work like the majority do. Anyway I'm sure we will hear later today that her PCR is negative and she'll be out miraculously better gallivanting..or not !

Because unfortunately that’s the rules, you deciding to not register your test affects the statistics just as much as me registering mine does, which people don’t understand. For us to be out of this they have to see that despite testing positive you’ve got over it. Also some countries are using the fact you’ve had covid and recovered as a ‘vaccine passport’ sort of thing so maybe she’s done the PCR so that it’s registered on her NHS records so when she wants to go on holiday unvaccinated she can show she’s had covid so will have some natural immunity for some period of time

• Heart

The PCR is the only one that they sequence to see which variant someone has to track new variants.

I think that was the point I was trying to make , badly!, she's had positive LF she's feeling like tit and has covid symptoms why is it necessary to then leave the house to go confirm that all. Its not like she has to be anywhere for work like the majority do. Anyway I'm sure we will hear later today that her PCR is negative and she'll be out miraculously better gallivanting..or not !
i agree with you

I wish she’d stop putting trainers on him all the time. He probably will walk soon he’s confident cruising how my son was, and about the same age too. He needs to be barefoot to feel the ground properly he’ll be so much steadier. Those trainers are really cute but they’re not flexible enough for a pre-walker or a new walker 😩😩

Edit to add- putting it this way in the hope she does read here and maybe takes the advice, as I do genuinely mean it politely. Not many people realise the benefits of barefoot time for babies and toddlers 🤞🏻

Reactions: 14
Personally don't think it's a good advert for her programme to be sharing all these people losing a lb+ a day 😳 that's hardly healthy or sustainable weight loss!
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that this is not healthy or sustainable weight loss and its soo wrong that she is sharing like its some wonderful achievement. She's setting all these women up to fail and it's so so wrong .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.