Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this once and i'll say it again even as an unpopular opinion... I'm actually warming to Pob the more we get to see him being a dad and spending time with Nowhere :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's really lovely to see them together and nowhere is like a different child without Slob making a spectacle out of everything he does all of the time.

He is much more chilled and relaxed with Pob enjoying doing things together and out in the open... it highlights even more how unsuitable/incompatible Slob and Pob are as a couple.
He's out working , and he seems to be close to his child ; that said he's a bit of a tit as he's as dumb as she is with child-rearing , and has an aggression problem and can't keep his joystick in his trousers 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One breath she’s saying she’s putting it all up for everyone to see and people are going to have opinions the next it’s keep it to yourself if you think I’m endangering my child (which all the bloody time)
She’s also forgotten to blur/only show one side of Noahs face in that latest vid where someone else has to say be be careful of the babies head!

Reactions: 16
Sorry a bit late on the HV comment.. not a registered HV but I'm a practitioner that works in their team. Everybody has a 2-2.5 year ASQ.. but they're scored out of 5 different areas so you can't just be 'over 60s for cleverness '.. like that's not even a thing 😂😂 and very rarely do we see anyone with that scoring as it's 5 sections but each section has multiple questions, would be hard for a 2 yr old to be on top for everything.. he's likely that he scored top for gross motor skills but doesn't mean he scored top for everything..
Thank you for that. She won't have had a clue what the HV was saying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s totally chucked the boat company under the bus 🚌 you are a vile twit chazza

Reactions: 27
She’s totally chucked the boat company under the bus 🚌 you are a vile twit chazza
Absolutely, publicly telling everyone that it was Fairhaven Lake and saying they are to blame......tut tut Chazza, you're not making yourself a popular member of your community are you? Keep going thicko 🤡

Reactions: 24
Absolutely, publicly telling everyone that it was Fairhaven Lake and saying they are to blame......tut tut Chazza, you're not making yourself a popular member of your community are you? Keep going thicko 🤡
If I owned the boat company I sue the fat arse off her if she’s told a lie 🙄

Reactions: 25
I thought you got a chocolate egg at Easter. She’s made it like another Christmas. I feel sorry for kids who see all this and just get an egg. It becomes stressful for parents who then want to try and keep up.

Reactions: 21
I read this thread but don’t comment normally. The bleeping Easter monstrosity that she set up for Nowhere though….jesus bleeping christ 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s bloody Easter, not Christmas, not his Birthday. What is it with all this over the top shite. When I was a kid I got max 2 small eggs and a fiver in a card from my granny. I’m not even that old so it’s not like it was a long ass time ago. It’s ridiculous, people are raising kids to be spoiled brats nowadays, especially people like Chazza who feel the need to keep up with her daft pals and other ‘influencers’ on the ‘gram 🥴 she didn’t do any of thay for Noah, it was all for her own ego, the absolute attention seeking cretin!

Reactions: 28
@CrazyBaldhead what a fabulous Wiki.. well done .. enjoyed reading all that .. she’s got a lot to answer for … more noteably doing the deed with a sex offender !

• Heart
@CrazyBaldhead the wiki is fantastic… I didn’t know about the face in the scan picture… and as for the lockdown haircuts. Sean the bleeping barber is overrated he does by brothers hair and all the local drug dealers in St Helens and is a total fame bleep who looks after the z listers for dollar

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Constantly touching the bump when showing the dress like ffs you’ve told us so many times 🙃

Reactions: 9
Adding my admiration to CrazyBaldhead for the Wiki! I didn't watch reality TV in the 2010s so I had no idea who she was till I read Tattle 🤣 She really is so trashy. And every pic of her as a child or teen she just looks like a spoilt little madam who no doubt bullied other girls at school. You can just see it in her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She forgets we keep all the receipts! :ROFLMAO: She heard some home truths and can't cope with it... poor chazza! Yet again another threat to come off insta when we all know this is her only chance at making money and trying to stay relevant... what would the unqualified and talentless 'celebrity' do without their main platform to grift and sell their tat?

Interesting that Pob just got up and on with his day, gym and hot tub... seems to be keeping out of it and totally unbothered by the whole Easter spectacle... is it just me that thinks a WHOLE table full of choc choc and crap is over the top for easter? What happened to a nice sit down family meal with some themed games a few eggs rather than a whole load of tit from home bargains?

Would love the boating company to make a statement of facts!
It was some amount of choc choc for a 2 year old. I was wondering where he was this morning, I know men don’t go for the whole 100 of photos the way woman do, mines hate it, but still takes part it, so he like every other father was up at the crack of dawn to watch the Easter egg hunt. But where was Pob🙄🙄
---
They really should come out and say how there is life jackets and the reason Pop didn’t take it, a comment like this from this bleep could ruin a business

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Can anyone enlighten me about the time she trashed the late Charlotte Dawsons (Australian TV personality now deveased)apartment? I may have dreamt it and I apologise wholeheartedly to Chazza if I'm making it up but I'm sure I'm not.

Reactions: 10
May I just say how chuffin delighted I am that we now have our very own wiki🥹. Gawjus work you beltehs x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.