Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same breakfast as every other day for for the unfortunate urchin 🙄

How about some nice dippy eggs and soldiers for a change Charlotte 🙄

Oh, yeah I forgot - you're doing your best 🤭
When he got up he was just in his dressing gown. She’s put on the pjs just for the photo opportunity and the ad. It’s just sick she uses him as a bleeping prop!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You do not take a child on a boat without a life jacket. If there’s none there you wouldn’t get on and you should complain to the company that there is none?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
You’ll probably find Pob and the street urchin were offered life vests and refused and Scammer is trying to backspin the story by making the venue out to be in the wrong. Just own your mistake and be an adult.

Reactions: 16
I honestly dislike her! That comment last night i saw before it got deleted it wasn't nasty at all yet not only did she bite back she actively encourages others to do it! How about shut the duck up and ignore it? And ffs give that boy something other than skips and choc choc jesus christ her dad would bleeping ate her vile witch

Reactions: 16
Words fail about Nowhere not having a life jacket and still going on the boat. Something doesn't sit right with me though the amount of lies she constantly tells. You just would not take a child on - simple. And I highly doubt the boat company would allow it for insurance purposes.

As for the Hen Do and her saying 'I'm not the type to take the attention away from anybody' and make it all about herself. Short memory Chazza eh. Remember your friend's wedding?
Screenshot_20230409-104803~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Words fail about Nowhere not having a life jacket and still going on the boat. Something doesn't sit right with me though the amount of lies she constantly tells. You just would not take a child on - simple. And I highly doubt the boat company would allow it for insurance purposes.

View attachment 2087944
View attachment 2087945

As for the Hen Do and her saying 'I'm not the type to take the attention away from anybody' and make it all about herself. Short memory Chazza eh. Remember your friend's wedding?

View attachment 2087950View attachment 2087950
She forgets we keep all the receipts! :ROFLMAO: She heard some home truths and can't cope with it... poor chazza! Yet again another threat to come off insta when we all know this is her only chance at making money and trying to stay relevant... what would the unqualified and talentless 'celebrity' do without their main platform to grift and sell their tat?

Interesting that Pob just got up and on with his day, gym and hot tub... seems to be keeping out of it and totally unbothered by the whole Easter spectacle... is it just me that thinks a WHOLE table full of choc choc and crap is over the top for easter? What happened to a nice sit down family meal with some themed games a few eggs rather than a whole load of tit from home bargains?

Would love the boating company to make a statement of facts!

I'd be reporting the boat company to health and safety!
I find it hard to comprehend that this actually happened. Surely the company has strict guidelines re insurance.
---
Far too much for one child. He honestly won't have any teeth left!

Reactions: 9
I find her very crass and struggle to understand why people follow her?? Her language is appalling. I have a daughter similar age to her and if she behaved like that I'd be ashamed of her. She truly is a nasty girl.

Reactions: 20
I’ve grown to detest her ( more since I joined tattle .. thanks guys ) the constant woe is me and blame everyone but herself stunts.. the constant “I’m doing my best “ to detract from actually owning a mistake .
Making EVERYTHING about herself , she’s such a narcissist.
Bagpuss is just a clinger on, hoping for Slob to get a big break.. I would have loved to have been in the Corninthian when she realised no room and the check in girl probably never heard of Les Dawson, when she starts the Grift routine .
I would have paid good money for that front row seat . Even her mates didn’t wanna bunk up with her .. I’m sure they had a sofa in one of the rooms she could have kipped on !

So noah gets up for Easter WHERES POB??? Have they fell out again because of the backlash about the life jackets??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did the boat company let them use a boat without a life jacket???
Absolute madness. 💯 Plus that boat was going pretty quick. There's no way I would have got on that boat without one, especially with a child.
---
Pob looks like he's fucked off again! Far too much for one child. Totally ridiculous.

340187373_609768084057149_6449394039671806252_n.jpg

---

Reactions: 7
Dread to think how much choc-choc Noah will scoff today. She’ll no doubt be busy gobbling it all day & will just encourage him… 🪺🐣🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did the boat company let them use a boat without a life jacket???
They probably didn't. The feral one who can't hear the word no, probably took it off. Now daddy Matt aint the sharpest tool in the box, and didn't think about not putting the jacket free footage on insta for everyone to see what a twit he is.

Reactions: 14
Sad that she had to call the paps to get in the paper!

View attachment 2084080
---
Are there any Health Visitors on here that can confirm this and know about the sciring system for the 2yr old check? 🤔

View attachment 2084086
View attachment 2084087
---
So Chazza, you and Pob are doing an 'amazing job' are you? Whoever called Social Services is a troll and a weirdo are they? Well, I still think that the hospital saw a red flag the night that child was rushed to hospital after him being left unsupervised at that party when you were all drunk and on the flake? ❄❄

Why would 'somebody feel small for checking on a young child's welfare you smug' entitled hole.

View attachment 2084117
View attachment 2084121

Yeah, great parenting eh? A great job you're both doing! You've got a very short memory. 🤬
---
View attachment 2084133
View attachment 2084134
---
And this is not everything. This is just plain hideous and weird! Whoever puts these pictures together needs a mental health assessment!

View attachment 2084141View attachment 2084142
Sorry a bit late on the HV comment.. not a registered HV but I'm a practitioner that works in their team. Everybody has a 2-2.5 year ASQ.. but they're scored out of 5 different areas so you can't just be 'over 60s for cleverness '.. like that's not even a thing 😂😂 and very rarely do we see anyone with that scoring as it's 5 sections but each section has multiple questions, would be hard for a 2 yr old to be on top for everything.. he's likely that he scored top for gross motor skills but doesn't mean he scored top for everything..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.