Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised why im depressed my miscarriage was this time last year in other words oh tit this time last year i apparently had a miscarriage 'trolls ' might notice i dont seem to have remembered and was out partying last night so i will post me and my bump exposed for lots of engagement about my rainbow baby vile just vile
---
Oh and while I'm here remembering my lost little one though not sure when might have been this time last year or it might have been Easter but anyway here is where my pyjamas are from 😡
---
Oh and while I'm here remembering my lost little one though not sure when might have been this time last year or it might have been Easter but anyway here is where my pyjamas are from 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just realised why im depressed my miscarriage was this time last year in other words oh tit this time last year i apparently had a miscarriage 'trolls ' might notice i dont seem to have remembered and was out partying last night so i will post me and my bump exposed for lots of engagement about my rainbow baby vile just vile
---
---
Honestly, this is bleeping vile. Doing an undeclared ad on the same bleeping post. 🤬

I know I have a lot of catching up to do on the WIKI but I'm putting this on there right now so when I get up to Easter 2022, I'm doing some research about the timing.

She doesn't look emotional to me. When I had my miscarriage I was in absolute bits and no way could I have worn pale yellow as I was bleeding so heavily. 🤬

340280800_705542791350263_1201927151706227638_n.jpg

---
I'd love to know how much chocolate that kid ate today.

340483324_1283144665914614_4904820748131355812_n.jpg

340698476_1924552967943187_5395883246150311920_n.jpg
340195677_765415251910041_4894534901028668535_n.jpg
340353704_224187793537958_7379829715421966704_n.jpg
340479020_3388294801409574_4824548821066253904_n.jpg
340722023_243180988077036_8831805512887531263_n.jpg
340280800_705542791350263_1201927151706227638_n.jpg
340204470_213959111256776_2353274321052494283_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
18th April she announced her miscarriage and on the 24th she posts a vid dancing like a twit with Ladbabymum. Won’t let me upload the vid but here is a screenshot

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I read this thread but don’t comment normally. The bleeping Easter monstrosity that she set up for Nowhere though….jesus bleeping christ 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s bloody Easter, not Christmas, not his Birthday. What is it with all this over the top shite. When I was a kid I got max 2 small eggs and a fiver in a card from my granny. I’m not even that old so it’s not like it was a long ass time ago. It’s ridiculous, people are raising kids to be spoiled brats nowadays, especially people like Chazza who feel the need to keep up with her daft pals and other ‘influencers’ on the ‘gram 🥴 she didn’t do any of thay for Noah, it was all for her own ego, the absolute attention seeking cretin!
It was all for her. Noah preferred the bubbles, but then chocolate is no treat to him he has it everyday :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
@CrazyBaldhead so sorry to hear of your sad loss and i'm even more sorry that you have to put up with the likes of this vile witch making a mockery of it sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, this is bleeping vile. Doing an undeclared ad on the same bleeping post. 🤬

I know I have a lot of catching up to do on the WIKI but I'm putting this on there right now so when I get up to Easter 2022, I'm doing some research about the timing.

She doesn't look emotional to me. When I had my miscarriage I was in absolute bits and no way could I have worn pale yellow as I was bleeding so heavily. 🤬

View attachment 2089428
---
I'd love to know how much chocolate that kid ate today.

View attachment 2089433
View attachment 2089434
View attachment 2089435
View attachment 2089437
View attachment 2089438
View attachment 2089439
View attachment 2089440View attachment 2089441View attachment 2089442View attachment 2089443View attachment 2089444View attachment 2089445View attachment 2089446
I thought it was around Mother’s Day she had her “miscarriage” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Come on boat company, call her out if she lied about the availability of life jackets!

@
@CrazyBaldhead will have all the receipts. I’ve just gone through her grid and it was after ladies day last year. I think if I remember correctly after ladies day was when she was proudly declaring that Noah was a party animal, and then was rushed to hospital 🙄 no mention of why he was hospitalised just that he was vomiting etc. next thing radio silence while she concocted her lie of a miscarriage to deflect away from the neglect of her baby while partying.

Reactions: 11
That must mean I've been on this thread a year then, because I started reading here around the time she had her supposed miscarriage and was really shocked at what you guys were revealing about her antics before and afterwards.

All that aside.... who uses "k" in dates now?! It was the Y2K to abbreviate year 2000.... putting 2k21 doesn't make any sense 🤣

• Haha
18th April she announced her miscarriage and on the 24th she posts a vid dancing like a twit with Ladbabymum. Won’t let me upload the vid but here is a screenshot
That's brilliant Dunham. Thank you. 💖 I've just written down the first Dubai holiday ready to do today. Boy was that bad with their drinking! Unfortunately there are a lot of empty posts in earlier threads like 'Did you see Matt dunk Noah underwater' and then no receipts.
---
@CrazyBaldhead so sorry to hear of your sad loss and i'm even more sorry that you have to put up with the likes of this vile witch making a mockery of it sending you lots of love xx
She takes the piss she really does. I'm not leaving one stone unturned on her WIKI. It will be in black and white and you can't argue with receipts! X
---
That's an interesting point. I'm leading up to this bit in the WIKI. X

• Heart
Her latest post all about me even though it’s her friends hen do 😂 noticed a few people agree as well .
She really is the most vile human being, there’s nothing about her of any interest I bet Les would be turning in his grave seeing how she’s turned out. Everything is about her & that stupid laugh she does makes my toes curl

A lazy day and eating popcorn at 10am. Nothing new there then. Nowhere's cheek looks angry.

• Sick
  • Angry
I’ve never known anyone to be so fecking lazy. Get out of those minging pj’s, give your child some decent food and get outside in the fresh air. It’s no wonder his face hasn’t healed, his immune system is practically non existent with the shite she feeds him and constantly being couped up. 🤬

Reactions: 28
I have no idea how anyone has a 'lazy' day with a 2 year old. He needs getting out to the park at the very least having fun. Not watching 'sing again' and eating popcorn. He's not saying he's not having popcorn. He's saying no to Charwotte having any!

Reactions: 21
Fairhaven lake are not responsible for your children’s safety on the lake it’s down to the parents.
As a responsible parent you can ask for a life jacket and you will be provided with one.
Crazy bald head can’t wait for the wiki on this vile asshole,your hard work is much appreciated by us all.x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fairhaven lake are not responsible for your children’s safety on the lake it’s down to the parents.
As a responsible parent you can ask for a life jacket and you will be provided with one.
Crazy bald head can’t wait for the wiki on this vile asshole,your hard work is much appreciated by us all.x
Thanks! It's attached to the thread now and shaping up very nicely! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@CrazyBaldhead just started reading wiki, fantastic job, love the opening about Les, Meg and their children. Really let's people know how predatory Tracy was in her pursuit of Les when he was at his lowest

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to read it in full,chazza actually gets worse daily with her constant moaning.wharrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So i had a look back 18th April she announced her miscarriage said she had found out on Mother's Day just a couple of days later she was banging on about the amazing fun filled Easter weekend they had sly witch didnt post the photos til a later date but she spent some of Easter in tiny yellow shorts couple of days and she is in London done up to the eyeballs in a very short dress which she is holding in such a way you can almost see her gash then she goes to the boxing match then has a cringe dance with Ladbaby mum her dress is split right up to her fanny now the reason im mentioning clothing is because wouldn't you be conscious of trying to hide your undies and sanitary pad rather than wear flange revealing clothes? She then posts about how she is being trolled but what is she supposed to do hide and cry she didn't even want to go to Lpndon anyway which is funny because in the post with the short dress she says how glad she is they didn't cancel their plans anyway Crazy i hope that helps you with your Wiki.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.