Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Les's family must have hated Tracy! Mind you I get on with my step kids but I couldn't be 100 percent certain that if I pop my clogs first they wouldn't bury my hubby with his late wife when his time comes. I'll haunt the bleeping lol of them 👻👻👻👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's about time that brat was shown how to use a fork.

Reactions: 19
That's brilliant. Thank you! 💖 I've screenshot your message and when I get up to it will do some digging.

Also has anybody got any receipts of them giving the baby alcohol or Pob dunking him underwater when they went to Dubai early last year? Just reading through old threads and no mention of the 'insect bite' she claimed that happened to his cheek. So that does sound like another lie. 🤔

Reactions: 11
Can anyone enlighten me about the time she trashed the late Charlotte Dawsons (Australian TV personality now deveased)apartment? I may have dreamt it and I apologise wholeheartedly to Chazza if I'm making it up but I'm sure I'm not.
Yes this vile piece of 💩 trashed the Australian’s apartment.
The Australian model was found dead 6 weeks later..👀

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry but this is NOT just a Preggo Arse 😲.
It’s a chips & greveh arse
A Choc Choc arse
A totally junk food diet arse
Has she advertised her fabulous Belleh Buster Diet recently? She’s a very silly girl piling on all this weight. It’s as if she’s on a mission to gain a massive amount. Very dangerous considering her and her Dads past medical history.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the duck is wrong with her sticking her arse in her son's face while his nappy is down to his knees? She is just beyond vile

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Instead doing tiktoks you scummy witch. Change that kids nappy. Why do people think this is funny. The women is absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes this vile piece of 💩 trashed the Australian’s apartment.
The Australian model was found dead 6 weeks later..👀
This should go on the Wiki. Also does anyone e have the receipts of her racist tweets. Shess vile.

Reactions: 10
@CrazyBaldhead the ‘bite’ isn’t visible at all on any of the Dubai photo’s..
It was visible on her ‘Mothers Day’ pics last year (27/03/22) and gets progressively worse during April.
They had Ladies Day (with Pob guesting as Inspector Gadget) on 08/04/22 then a weekend of partying/weddings etc when Nowhere got injured.
It was the following week she was on radio silence.. and then announced at Easter (the following weekend) that she’d ‘miscarried’…🥴
And is in London the following weekend for the boxing…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I actually need to unfollow her .. she repulses me more and more each day.. I will leave it for the Taltlers to keep me informed lol x

Reactions: 28
Remember when she was trying to flog Forever Unique not too long ago? Well they’ve gone bust! Does everything she touches turn to tit?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I actually need to unfollow her .. she repulses me more and more each day.. I will leave it for the Taltlers to keep me informed lol x
I can’t watch her anymore either. Just like to read on here now!
---
@CrazyBaldhead the ‘bite’ isn’t visible at all on any of the Dubai photo’s..
It was visible on her ‘Mothers Day’ pics last year (27/03/22) and gets progressively worse during April.
They had Ladies Day (with Pob guesting as Inspector Gadget) on 08/04/22 then a weekend of partying/weddings etc when Nowhere got injured.
It was the following week she was on radio silence.. and then announced at Easter (the following weekend) that she’d ‘miscarried’…🥴
And is in London the following weekend for the boxing…
I know she likes to claim her weight is from the baby but goodness she’s certainly piled it on very quickly. Very worrying when she had issues in her last pregnancy wouldn't you think she’d be doing the opposite and it would come across so much better on social media. She is not relatable in the slightest. She is a lazy, scruffy and spoilt young lady.

Reactions: 19
She's happy to pile on the weight, so she can flog Belleh Blaster after the birth with before and after pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.