Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just like Elle Darby all over again. These people are just horrible through and through.
Never have I made comments like that on social media or in person no matter how old I was.
So when they use this bullshit excuse of 'I was young and dumb' It's all lies!
Once you've said racist things you will always be a racist.

Reactions: 18
I actually can't get over them. They def should go on the wiki when crazy has a min.
All noted and on my list. I'm going to put them all together with the screenshots of abusive faces she pulls with her tongue taking the mick out of special needs people.
---
I don't know what's funny about the first clip. His nappy is disgusting. The second clip isn't too bad! 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s just bleeping revolting, I really wish these “influencers” would just duck off and go get a proper job

Reactions: 28
Jesus bleeping Christ what is going on in her pee head to do a video where she’s pretending to fart. Ffs she’s an adult not a 5 year old child!! Nowehher nappy is that sodden it’s nearly hitting the floor she’s one manky lazy cow

Reactions: 16
Jesus bleeping Christ what is going on in her pee head to do a video where she’s pretending to fart. Ffs she’s an adult not a 5 year old child!! Nowehher nappy is that sodden it’s nearly hitting the floor she’s one manky lazy cow
This came on while I was sitting beside my 10 year old and even he was like what the hell was that about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a FB post of some cafe with one of these massive fry-up competition meals and someone had lots of Coke with it. Comments suggested the bubbles will fill your stomach up so you won't finish the 1400 calorie meal in one go.

I wonder if she will ever try that kind of competition...

The fart joke video is awful. She has a very unsophisticated sense of humour. The music choice ruined that song for me too. :(

Reactions: 10
She's happy to pile on the weight, so she can flog Belleh Blaster after the birth with before and after pics.
yes i have nothing wrong with a woman putting on wieght at any time. we dont need to police woman bodies.at any time.pregannt or not. there could be ,any reasons behind it. or it could just simply be out of choice! its not up to me.and it doesnt mean they arent deserving of just as much respect simply for being human.
and im so beyond the toxic culture of fatphobia and diet culture degrading and hsaming woman for their size and needing them to be the ideal.
but where i cross the line with this little witch is that she uses it to sell.
she is more than happy and i presume doing so purpoesfully to put on this much wieght so it is going to zooooooom the way off when she start "her" belly blastaaaaaaaa after the birth.
and she will then call herself greddy.will degrade her tum or her wiehgt or her ass.
just like she did thte last time
she will use all the weight centred disgusting words about people size her before and after photos, all the food in stupid portions
she will shame herself and in doing so be shaming other woman in order to sell her diet plan.
she will put morals onto certain foods. she will use disgussting words around any weight gain or ceertain sizes or curves.
and she will lose it all.
this is where i hate what she is doing right now and the choices she is making.its with a clear vision for profit later
plus the side note of trying to teach little bub about balance.and again there is nothing wrong with him eating manyvarious foods.inclcuding what most seem as treat food. but he also needs to no what food will help him get big and strong.and be able to start liking good nutritious foods too.
---
and what the duck is rugby men in the buff. im struggling with the concept here.

never mind the full nappy. thats a child. on her page.with the following she has.not private page.half naked but for a nappy. disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Who the hell drinks a fizzy drink with a fry-up?
Someone who is going to have gallbladder/pancreas/oesophagus issues within the next 5 years! 😂
---
yes i have nothing wrong with a woman putting on wieght at any time. we dont need to police woman bodies.at any time.pregannt or not. there could be ,any reasons behind it. or it could just simply be out of choice! its not up to me.and it doesnt mean they arent deserving of just as much respect simply for being human.
and im so beyond the toxic culture of fatphobia and diet culture degrading and hsaming woman for their size and needing them to be the ideal.
but where i cross the line with this little witch is that she uses it to sell.
she is more than happy and i presume doing so purpoesfully to put on this much wieght so it is going to zooooooom the way off when she start "her" belly blastaaaaaaaa after the birth.
and she will then call herself greddy.will degrade her tum or her wiehgt or her ass.
just like she did thte last time
she will use all the weight centred disgusting words about people size her before and after photos, all the food in stupid portions
she will shame herself and in doing so be shaming other woman in order to sell her diet plan.
she will put morals onto certain foods. she will use disgussting words around any weight gain or ceertain sizes or curves.
and she will lose it all.
this is where i hate what she is doing right now and the choices she is making.its with a clear vision for profit later
plus the side note of trying to teach little bub about balance.and again there is nothing wrong with him eating manyvarious foods.inclcuding what most seem as treat food. but he also needs to no what food will help him get big and strong.and be able to start liking good nutritious foods too.
---
and what the duck is rugby men in the buff. im struggling with the concept here.

never mind the full nappy. thats a child. on her page.with the following she has.not private page.half naked but for a nappy. disgusting.
I don't think Charlotte is that bright TBH. I think she is eating like she is because she see's pregnancy as a 'eating for two' excuse to literally eat what she likes. She is going to have a terrible time trying to shift it after the baby arrives though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s just a fat pig who thinks she’s funny.
What was she doing in front of Noah,absolutely vile and his nappy for fucks sake.
She will struggle shifting that weight especially having a second so good luck.
Also we now no she’s a rascist

Who the hell drinks a fizzy drink with a fry-up?
Am absolutely ashamed and embarrassed to admit that a scottish fry up and a bottle/can of irn bru hits the spot especially if your hungover hen so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She isnt giving a tit about her diet ! Her GD is definitely going to return if it hasn’t already.
Is she just thick or just doesn’t care about the risks of GD ?
The crap she eats is shocking if I were in her position I would be changing my ways for the sake of my unborn baby. She just keeps on eating junk and she’s getting bigger and bigger.
I have no time for laziness the fact that she has not even bothered getting Nowhere into his own room is another example of her lazy can’t be arsed putting in the effort attitude.
Its going to be interesting watching her deal with a toddler and a new baby.
If she got her finger out now and addressed Nowheres sleeping issues she could maybe sort it but I do not think that is going to happen.
Charlotte love get your arse into gear and sort out your little boys bedtime routine because you’re going to be sleeping with your kids until they are 10 …..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.