Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us Tattlers.

Saying she’s dragged herself off the sofa long enough to have a bath, put new PJ’s on and empty the dishwasher. Now back on said sofa for the rest of the day to stuff her face with Easter Eggs. Really sad for her if this is really her day.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s trolling us Tattlers.

Saying she’s dragged herself off the sofa long enough to have a bath, put new PJ’s on and empty the dishwasher. Now back on said sofa for the rest of the day to stuff her face with Easter Eggs. Really sad for her if this is really her day.
She can troll all she likes but she’s the scummy one not us.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those FB comments are nasty with '**** cub' and 'find a Ching Chong China man to sweep me off my feet'.
---
sit jiao LA foui pou!

(Transliterated swearing/insult in a particular dialect of Chinese cause I couldn't find it in characters. If anyone wants a translation I'll add one.)

Reactions: 9
Am I missing anything with the last of the racist/offensive screenshots? I can't see anything offensive terms there?

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is NOT just a Preggo Arse 😲.
It’s a chips & greveh arse
A Choc Choc arse
A totally junk food diet arse
Has she advertised her fabulous Belleh Buster Diet recently? She’s a very silly girl piling on all this weight. It’s as if she’s on a mission to gain a massive amount. Very dangerous considering her and her Dads past medical history.
How can it be massive and flat at the same time?! 😂
---
Am I missing anything with the last of the racist/offensive screenshots? I can't see anything offensive terms there?
It’s cut off on the bottom of mine too, this is it:

5172725A-B3E4-495E-BE56-011BDFB7C323.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
@CrazyBaldhead the ‘bite’ isn’t visible at all on any of the Dubai photo’s..
It was visible on her ‘Mothers Day’ pics last year (27/03/22) and gets progressively worse during April.
They had Ladies Day (with Pob guesting as Inspector Gadget) on 08/04/22 then a weekend of partying/weddings etc when Nowhere got injured.
It was the following week she was on radio silence.. and then announced at Easter (the following weekend) that she’d ‘miscarried’…🥴
And is in London the following weekend for the boxing…
Cheers Minty!! All noted. X
---
Some of them I think…
Wow!!!! Thanks for them! x

Reactions: 5
Using the N word is a big mistake chazza,wow these ladies on here have found some more vile disgusting things you have said,these comments would definitely affect her getting any work.
The Facebook comments need to be made public.

Reactions: 17
Using the N word is a big mistake chazza,wow these ladies on here have found some more vile disgusting things you have said,these comments would definitely affect her getting any work.
The Facebook comments need to be made public.
They’re set to public on her facebook profile page, although 12 years ago, so anyone can see them.

Reactions: 14
They’re set to public on her facebook profile page, although 12 years ago, so anyone can see them.
That won’t last long as she’s an avid Tattle reader .. they will be removed before you know it … Hi Chazza !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the red tops would be interested in her ` clear racist ` bile! doesn't matter how old it is, the fact that she used such words in public on social media, is bad enough, and never removed them, shows how pig tit thick she is ( lucky tattle keeps receipts 👌) .... they love putting her in their papers, showing off her fat gut, maybe we on here, should send these vile comments to them, and lets see, if they're brave enough to out the late Les Dawson's ` skid mark ` for what she really is 👊👊😡 .... I would imagine she will also lose quite a few customers who buy her overpriced tit, and those who colab with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the red tops would be interested in her ` clear racist ` bile! doesn't matter how old it is, the fact that she used such words in public on social media, is bad enough, and never removed them, shows how pig tit thick she is ( lucky tattle keeps receipts 👌) .... they love putting her in their papers, showing off her fat gut, maybe we on here, should send these vile comments to them, and lets see, if they're brave enough to out the late Les Dawson's ` skid mark ` for what she really is 👊👊😡 .... I would imagine she will also lose quite a few customers who buy her overpriced tit, and those who colab with her
Not sure she is newsworthy enough?

What is with the fart video? It's not funny, not in the slightest. She is 31 and a mother of two soon.. weird behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I can see it now......the IG post with crocodile tears saying how the nusty trollz are out to get her and the posts were so long ago.......it doesn't matter Chazza, you're about to get dropped... boo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually need to unfollow her .. she repulses me more and more each day.. I will leave it for the Taltlers to keep me informed lol x
I unfollwed her a while back, she made me irrationally angry. I used to love her dad and I just know he's seething at the thick sack of tit that she's become.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.