Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was a bite from a year ago why is it still there? Surely it would have healed up by now? Or am I being thick missing something?
Whatever it is, it’s scarred him for life. I’m still going with fag burn.

Reactions: 17
Just been catching up on the thread. I was a fan of Les back in the day and only found out about Charwotte through Tattle. She really is vile - lazy, ignorant, selfish, entitled and common as muck. Don’t even get me started on the racists tweets 🤬🤬

Big thank you for the wiki @CrazyBaldhead - just read through it. That poor, poor lady in Australia - the fact that madam can live with herself after trashing the apartment is proof positive that she has no morals, emotional intelligence or sense of responsibility.

Old Bagpuss has a lot to answer for in the way she brought her up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hope these help….
Cheers Minty, you're a star! X

Does anybody remember if she said why he was running around that party (the party the day before the accident). @Chipsandcheese made a comment about it. Here's the photo to jog your memories. Thanks. X
---
Had to laugh at an old Facebook post of chazza saying she’s hates deceitful liars.
😂 chazza you are the biggest deceitful liar going,holy crap girl your priceless
Can you screenshot that for the WIKI please @our trace? x

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she get her pumpkin face off her phone and get Noah ready for nursery properly. She hasn't had time to put any washing in?? It lakes 1 minute!! Lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear someone forgot her own lies again last night! Trying to flog her tanning shite she said she was going to use her face drops and couldn't wait to not wake up with a pea face yet here she is this morning pale as usual commenting about how 'well' she looks and just for the record Chazza you don't look like a pea face you look like someone smacked you in the face with a frying pan it's that flat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still disgusted by her behaviour in Australia,that poor women’s house was trashed,why wasn’t she arrested for this,absolutely vile bastard.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh dear someone forgot her own lies again last night! Trying to flog her tanning shite she said she was going to use her face drops and couldn't wait to not wake up with a pea face yet here she is this morning pale as usual commenting about how 'well' she looks and just for the record Chazza you don't look like a pea face you look like someone smacked you in the face with a frying pan it's that flat
That’s what she looks like only with a dirty tide mark around her hairline.

93117B13-ECF9-4BE5-A799-2CB81AF7B7EE.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to hear Nowhere saying different words other than choc choc. Pob really is an ugly looking bastard. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Too lazy to even put a wash on, nursery run in pj's and Bagpuss getting her face full of botox! 😅

340830558_524190603216838_6051752520886747356_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Bagpuss’ eyes look like two piss holes in the snow!! 😂😂 you can’t polish a bleeping turd!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus titty Christ tracey looks bloody awful.
Noticed chazzas droopy eyes as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.