Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Matt’s stories the other day when Noah was playing football in the garden there was a little wooden Wendy house out there, why can’t he have some nice toys in there and get his coat on and play out in the Wendy house? She’s so lazy she wants to be on the sofa and him in front of the tv with some skips and that’s it - that’s her day.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs No. For the sake of humanity in general but mainly because Big Chaz will have yet another creepy version of Les for all to see.
Screenshot_20230411_135819_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jesus bleeping Christ what is going on in her pee head to do a video where she’s pretending to fart. Ffs she’s an adult not a 5 year old child!! Nowehher nappy is that sodden it’s nearly hitting the floor she’s one manky lazy cow
I can't work out what Charlotte thinks is good about the fart video? Its really gross. She's doing what looks like a sexy twerking dance to a poor fart noise audio, in her tatty, far too long pjs, with her 2 year old son next to her (who clearly doesn't understand what's going on), he is half undressed with a nappy that is obviously absolutely rank and nearly on the floor. It's not funny, relatable or even just OK. It's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot for the life of me understand why Touch Management chose to represent her. Xanthe the owner seems like a really nice girl, why she would want to associate herself with this vile, talentless creature I will never know. Surely they cant be making any money from her ?

Reactions: 11
I don’t have any kids but I do have a new puppy, and I always sort her out first in the morning with her toileting and brekkie before I do anything else. I wouldn’t dream of leaving her in her crate, letting her tit and piss all over it so I can film a stupid tiktok. So why does Chazza think it’s acceptable to let Noah wander around in a bursting full, saggy nappy while she eyefucks herself infront of the camera and dances like a moron? I know she’s a c*nt but the mind truly bleeping boggles 😂 poor Noah, it can’t be fun sitting in your own tit waiting for your mother to give enough of a duck to change it. He probably wasn’t ‘telling her off’ he was probably asking her to change his nappy ffs!!!

Reactions: 23
Yes, that was back in 2016. Chazza and our Trace were in the audience. Bloody weird if you ask me!

All these jokes about the wife and the mother in law was written when he was married to his true love and not the gold digger..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just read the wiki nice work crazy! Although I felt sick to the pit of my stomach she really needs to concentrate on being a mum she’s gonna have her work cut out if she can’t keep watch on one well two is a whole different ball game scary really she clearly needs a better support network and to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The face of a man who looks fucked off with all her tit. He gave her a right dirty look as the camera panned away.

Screenshot_20230412_003801_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Help needed please!! I've hit a brick wall with the WIKI at a really important point - Noah's accident.
Any OGs can you please help as it needs to be accurate and I cannot believe there are NO receipts for his accident at the party only 'Did you see that story' etc. Empty messages. 😬 Chazza has deleted that night on her grid

So it's Sunday 10th April and someone mentioned a christening but to who - a friend? I have two screenshots to work on as follows but none of Noah on his own.

Any OGs please help!!! Thanks.

To jog your memories.
---
Also can somebody check what I've done so far with the weekend concerned. I need to know its correct before I can start on the A&E trip and then the miscarriage! Cheers! X

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Help needed please!! I've hit a brick wall with the WIKI at a really important point - Noah's accident.
Any OGs can you please help as it needs to be accurate and I cannot believe there are NO receipts for his accident at the party only 'Did you see that story' etc. Empty messages. 😬 Chazza has deleted that night on her grid

So it's Sunday 10th April and someone mentioned a christening but to who - a friend? I have two screenshots to work on as follows but none of Noah on his own.

Any OGs please help!!! Thanks.

To jog your memories.
---
Also can somebody check what I've done so far with the weekend concerned. I need to know its correct before I can start on the A&E trip and then the miscarriage! Cheers! X
Bliss’ (sqidward) sisters English wedding was posted on the 11th of april but there’s no pics of Charlotte. Maybe she’s got her to delete them or she wasn’t invited?? I can remember that weekend there was a couple of events she went to But obvs she did attend the one in Italy where she had the scooter accident.

Reactions: 6
Bliss’ (sqidward) sisters English wedding was posted on the 11th of april but there’s no pics of Charlotte. Maybe she’s got her to delete them or she wasn’t invited?? I can remember that weekend there was a couple of events she went to But obvs she did attend the one in Italy where she had the scooter accident.
On 10th April it was Noah's accident then A&E.

11th April they returned to the hotel with Noah and Pob was sitting there with Noah for breakfast. duck knows why they went back to the hotel but no sign of Chazza. Radio silence from her.

12th April they unfollowed each other.
Daily Mail - Chazza hits back at trolls.
Then the announcement 'Had some bad news'. Which was clearly damage control.

13th April Chazza quits social media.

Phew! Lol 😅😅

Reactions: 7
really doesnt seem like he likeds her very much.he was never one for being on her page but its deff changed,and for the wrose. doesnt seem to like her atll all.and is all just there for the boy
He must like her in some way cos he’s done the deed enough times to put another sprog in her. Even for the lifestyle (which he no longer has) I don’t think it would be enough to put up with someone you despise. It’s not like she’s a millionaire who is always out working. She’s ALWAYS in the house, so I don’t believe for a second that he actually despises her as the lifestyle they currently have wouldn’t be enough to keep him there if he did 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Also are there absolutely no other soft plays or role play cafes near her or is it just that one slide?

Last edited:
really doesnt seem like he likeds her very much.he was never one for being on her page but its deff changed,and for the wrose. doesnt seem to like her atll all.and is all just there for the boy
All he had to do was put a sock on it. Now with the new band aid baby, he is well and truly 'stuck with her' (To use his own words)

Reactions: 12
On 10th April it was Noah's accident then A&E.

11th April they returned to the hotel with Noah and Pob was sitting there with Noah for breakfast. duck knows why they went back to the hotel but no sign of Chazza. Radio silence from her.

12th April they unfollowed each other.
Daily Mail - Chazza hits back at trolls.
Then the announcement 'Had some bad news'. Which was clearly damage control.

13th April Chazza quits social media.

Phew! Lol 😅😅
Hope these help….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at an old Facebook post of chazza saying she’s hates deceitful liars.
😂 chazza you are the biggest deceitful liar going,holy crap girl your priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
If that was a bite from a year ago why is it still there? Surely it would have healed up by now? Or am I being thick missing something?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.