Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a more lazy woman in my life.
She’s disgusting and no role model for anyone or anything,she doesn’t wash or get dressed or even get the brat dressed.
She’s trying to advertise posh items of crisps and bath products but no one will touch her stinky fishy ass.
That kids birthday will be all about her that’s for sure and all her disgusting mates and freeloading family will flock out of the woodwork.
Not Noah’s fault but he’s certainly turning into a little tit And a greedy nasty tit to.
When trace dies and chazza and Matt will noah have all these cardboard cut outs of his family,weirdos the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"So guys, I'm obssssssesssssed with Nowhere's 2nd birthday party planning now and I'm doing the guest list, there's no little nursery friends coming just my friends because after all, I am doing my best and it's all about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Here we go.....
Nanny Trace ☝☝☝and John Chadwick
Sammy shitshine, her tribe and her friend Lesley Howard to whom she seems joined at the hip
Sam Giffen and his new boyfriend who looks bored shitless all the time
Squidward, her new squeeze and her son who looks the most saddest poor boy
Pobs mum with her pursed lips, his dad and sister who has a new baby to pass round the room
Tom Armstrong and his wife Danielle, his personal trainer and ice tub dunker
Squidward's slut dropping sisters
Amanda Harrington and her amazing fashion sense
And of course cut out Les, as there's no parteh like a Dawseh parteh :ROFLMAO:

Who else will be there do we think?🤔🤔
What about the creepy stepdaughters from the panto ? They could be the kids entertainment while the "grown ups " sniff lines off dead les, she'll probably try and feed him some "look noah give grandad his ket ket , awwww I can't cope 🥺 🥰"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What can't she cope with? She just repeats the same tit over and over
She’s subconsciously telling us she can’t cope with having a child 😂

---

Sqidward doing chazza dirty by not filtering the scar on Noah’s face!!! 😳 it’s been there a nearly a year it looks awful he’s scarred for life the poor thing!! 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What about the creepy stepdaughters from the panto ? They could be the kids entertainment while the "grown ups " sniff lines off dead les, she'll probably try and feed him some "look noah give grandad his ket ket , awwww I can't cope 🥺 🥰"
Ket ket 🤣 I’m ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I missing something? Pretty sure all he can say is ‘Charwotte, Matt, choc choc and jet’

lol at Matt clearly been bollocked by her (and bribed with a load of skanky cash)
Oh god that woman Talia commenting she’s doing it to everyone atm probs trying to stay relevant now she’s not a z lister anymore lol

Reactions: 11
C4F3B888-BA32-4D53-BEFD-A2AE018F6121.jpeg

These sad bastards will say anything to get a like or a reply!! Les was a fat ugly 60 year old bloke, how on earth does Noah look like him 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
See Squidward not filtering Nochance. Now she can’t say Ice Cream.
Do you think she is dropping hints about having a baby with the doll ?

Reactions: 5
Lol she’s such a pleb herself,she can’t handle these people who call her out for being a thick piece of tit.
Oh my days chazza you really can’t see how hideous a person you are,bring on this chav fest kids birthday because I can’t wait for pictures and slut dropping from long nose squidward.

---

You need to improve on your side pose squidward.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.