Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, deffo tit Shat magazine shoot in "Charlotte & Matt's beautiful new home, ready to welcome baby No. 2 after painful miscarriage......how adorable!"
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a skank and a liar! No one saw her drink wine she just said cheers with Noah's bottle and her mgmnt!
I can't stand liars

I feel like emailing all things media to spoil her 'surprise' ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're definitely going to have their hands full with Noah if she is pregnant, he's in no routine whatsover so trying to get him into a routine when she's got a new baby is asking for trouble. Noah will be the devil child.

Reactions: 9
Noah is going to trash that house and I'm so here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She won't cope with another kid she's living in a fantasy land.

Reactions: 13
Noah is going to trash that house and I'm so here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She won't cope with another kid she's living in a fantasy land.
He's already showing signs of being difficult! Absolutely no way she's going to cope with the terrible 2s plus a newborn!

Reactions: 6
He's already showing signs of being difficult! Absolutely no way she's going to cope with the terrible 2s plus a newborn!
Definitely not, Iโ€™m struggling enough with a 2 year old in a good sleep routine who can actually communicate, sheโ€™s got no chance ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
You can totally see her fat gut!!!
He make up is dated, her hair looks stupid and she's just flashed her fanny!

• Sick
Tattlers are just fab lol โ€ฆ calling the pregnancy, spotting the clues in the background. Water birth etcโ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.