Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old, Same old 🥱🥱🥱
She's been slipping with declaring her ads again. I noticed this the other day on her tit tanning thursday. This is her sisters business and she needs to declare that it is an ad.

Anyone still bothering with the ASA get ready, because you are in for a busy 48 hours!

Reactions: 11
Sammy tit stains balloon business again get it reported guys.
I hate them all the hillbillies is what they all are,no class no decorum,just utter trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noah and Ralph are the most miserable looking kids I’ve ever seen! But then again with skank and squidward as ‘parents’ I’m not surprised.

bragging about the amount of presents they got him doesn’t hide the neglect. I still laugh she said she isn’t neglecting noah cos she’s got a clean house. Ummmm

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who goes to spa the day before their kids birthday? Any normal parent is running around doing last minute bits, collecting cake, wrapping presents etc. She’s never done duck all for that kid it’s all gifted and ads, absolutely nothing personal to it at all just a big show for social media!!

Reactions: 20
Ooosh what a dog. 🤢

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks we’re all jelly of her life well she’s very wrong,she’s one messed up in the head freeloading talentless prick.
The most selfish bastard on earth,and Noah is going to be one big pretentious asshole going.vile awful people.

---

So true.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Noah and Ralph are the most miserable looking kids I’ve ever seen! But then again with skank and squidward as ‘parents’ I’m not surprised.

bragging about the amount of presents they got him doesn’t hide the neglect. I still laugh she said she isn’t neglecting noah cos she’s got a clean house. Ummmm
She’s got a clean house!!!
well it certainly isn’t her doing the cleaning 🙄

Reactions: 10
Give me strength. Highlights for me were Pob in the surgical gown and the strategically placed Les Dawson book in Nowhere's hospital cot. 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230126-110221.png
Screenshot_20230126-110115~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Give me strength. Highlights for me were Pob in the surgical gowns and the strategically placed Les Dawson book in Nowhere's hospital cot. 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 1911374
View attachment 1911375View attachment 1911376
Why are such personal images of Noahs birth being splashed all over the Internet again 🙄 nothing is private or precious or sacred anymore.
That poor kid when he's older knowing that alsorts of weirdos and randoms have seen and know every personal detail of his life.

She's his mother and the person who's job it is to protect him, she should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Who goes to spa the day before their kids birthday? Any normal parent is running around doing last minute bits, collecting cake, wrapping presents etc. She’s never done duck all for that kid it’s all gifted and ads, absolutely nothing personal to it at all just a big show for social media!!
Waiting for the " So many of you are asking what spa we were at" post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she’s completely removed his scar which SHE caused! Did it ruin her stupid photo? Why harm your child in first place and then call yourself his ‘mother’ just because you birthed him doesn’t make you a good mum. The tan makes her look filthy and once again has to make it ALL about her. She’s vile.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
As if she’s completely removed his scar which SHE caused! Did it ruin her stupid photo? Why harm your child in first place and then call yourself his ‘mother’ just because you birthed him doesn’t make you a good mum. The tan makes her look filthy and once again has to make it ALL about her. She’s vile.
Still in her pyjamas I see.scrooty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.