Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matthew came of Instagram because of so called stalking issues,now he is back,was he missed suddenly,freakishly weird couple
But tattlers know he came off Insta because his hooker came on and spilled the tea!

Once again advertising her makeup brand using a filter...whilst eating crisps ! So it's 2 for 2 on both her scams tonight then! She really is rotten to her core isn't she 😡
The eyelash on the brush - oh Charlotte, you're so funny and original! (She even said WOW about it!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her concealer is called "Chuff Off" 😂 🤡 Would you? Really? Do they actually pay people to come up with this tit? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Charlotte Tilbury must be quaking in her boots, what a bleeping fool :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"So guys, I'm obssssssesssssed with Nowhere's 2nd birthday party planning now and I'm doing the guest list, there's no little nursery friends coming just my friends because after all, I am doing my best and it's all about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Here we go.....
Nanny Trace ☝☝☝and John Chadwick
Sammy shitshine, her tribe and her friend Lesley Howard to whom she seems joined at the hip
Sam Giffen and his new boyfriend who looks bored shitless all the time
Squidward, her new squeeze and her son who looks the most saddest poor boy
Pobs mum with her pursed lips, his dad and sister who has a new baby to pass round the room
Tom Armstrong and his wife Danielle, his personal trainer and ice tub dunker
Squidward's slut dropping sisters
Amanda Harrington and her amazing fashion sense
And of course cut out Les, as there's no parteh like a Dawseh parteh :ROFLMAO:

Who else will be there do we think?🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She's now blocked me on tiktok because I told some gullible people that she's a con artist 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"So guys, I'm obssssssesssssed with Nowhere's 2nd birthday party planning now and I'm doing the guest list, there's no little nursery friends coming just my friends because after all, I am doing my best and it's all about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Here we go.....
Sammy shitshine, her tribe and her friend Lesley Howard to whom she seems joined at the hip
Pobs mum with her pursed lips, his dad and sister who has a new baby to pass round the room

What no z list clebs who are managed by the same people and only turn up for a photo and are back home before the cake is cut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go.....

Helen Flanghan maybe… and the guy behind the secret ingredient who thinks he is too Cook to bake cakes for ‘non celebs’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That make-up looks such tit quality. Even that's got 33% off of it - surprise, surprise. Who buys this overpriced crap? I wish she'd stop with those stupid accents too. That child's speech is shocking for his age. 😒

She's a one-trick pony and it's rinse and repeat. Boring, talentless, waste of space.

Reactions: 5
Her make up is so dated....she looks like something the 80s threw up!
I didnt think it was possible to look uglier after putting on make up but this lazy cow pulls it off a treat!
Noahs scar is looking awfully red today, and that's with a filter, winder if it's infected.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Here we go.....

You forgot the balloon arch ..that will be there too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good God - still in pyjamas ffs and nearly 2pm!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.