Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like more gifted tit. ASA reporters at the ready!! 💯

Reactions: 6
Hope it’s not gifted, I’m still cross about a) the free mattress & b) them letting Noah on it wearing shoes. Yuk yuk! 👟👟 👎
I bet it is. She's already tagged them in. Get ready for the undisclosed ads. I'm getting sick to my back teeth of these Instabegs getting free stuff and not disclosing #ads #gifted but I will keep on reporting them to the ASA. It's about time all this tit was stopped. 💯

At last they have organised something for their child instead of themselves. Guess they will consider themselves parents of the year now.
Betty its been begged for. See my previous post. It infuriates me why they get freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I bet it is. She's already tagged them in. Get ready for the undisclosed ads. I'm getting sick to my back teeth of these Instabegs getting free stuff and not disclosing #ads #gifted but I will keep on reporting them to the ASA. It's about time all this tit was stopped. 💯

Betty its been begged for. See my previous post. It infuriates me why they get freebies.
Sponging fuckwits, not a brain cell between them 🤡

Reactions: 13
Has she actually paid for any toys for Noah, ever?! What a sad life you must live just begging companies for freebies because your money goes on drink, drugs and cardboard cut outs

Reactions: 20
Has she actually paid for any toys for Noah, ever?! What a sad life you must live just begging companies for freebies because your money goes on drink, drugs and cardboard cut outs
It’s not like she doesn’t have enough money to spend on him either. His play room is so sparse. Can’t forget that book shelf with ONE book on it.

Sorry to sound materialistic but isn’t one of the joys of having kids buying them tit you know is just going to make their whole face light up when they see it?🥹

Reactions: 14
Tattlers, we were JUST discussing how that poor sod has no toys in that big back garden and just like that she’s posted a delivery of outdoor toys arriving. Keep checking in for more tips won’t you Chazza🙄
Now read him a book and get him on a proper bedtime schedule Chaz!

Reactions: 8
Matthew came of Instagram because of so called stalking issues,now he is back,was he missed suddenly,freakishly weird couple

Reactions: 9
Once again advertising her makeup brand using a filter...whilst eating crisps ! So it's 2 for 2 on both her scams tonight then! She really is rotten to her core isn't she 😡

Reactions: 11
She has such a saggy face for her age. She isn’t pretty in the slightest, I don’t think highly of myself and she’s only a couple years older than me. Jeez don’t do drugs, kids!!!

Reactions: 14
Banned for threats towards other users.hush hush chazza didn’t want this to get out.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.