Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s draining and disgusting as how far she would go to make herself famous.
Chazza it’s never going to happen.
And by the way no one is proud of you because you have done nothing for anyone to be proud of.
Your a disgusting woman and your dad would not be proud you absolutely disgusting bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
" ... THAT LAZY COW OF A DAUGHTER OF MINE......
....NOT A SLIPPER WORN ; NOR A SAUSAGE PRICKED........" 😄😅
E62bL2nXoAopEyQ.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon Nowhere's 2nd Birthday is going to be a right shitshow. Watch this space! 💯

Reactions: 6
Why are these companies gifting bleeping mattresses and mattress toppers to people who drive around in range Rovers and buy £2,000 handbags ????? Why are they not gifting to families struggling or people who are sleeping on the floor ??? It’s disgusting !! And the fact that they accept them just shows what greedy takers they are .
They really have no shame do they ????

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Why are these companies gifting bleeping mattresses and mattress toppers to people who drive around in range Rovers and buy £2,000 handbags ????? Why are they not gifting to families struggling or people who are sleeping on the floor ??? It’s disgusting !! And the fact that they accept them just shows what greedy takers they are .
They really have no shame do they ????
Kiss of death, for me. I keep a book & write in it not to use those firms/suppliers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s draining and disgusting as how far she would go to make herself famous.
Chazza it’s never going to happen.
And by the way no one is proud of you because you have done nothing for anyone to be proud of.
Your a disgusting woman and your dad would not be proud you absolutely disgusting bleep.
Bloody love you. C’mere you chuffin bellteh😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
History repeating itself.
Tracy…Charlotte…Noah

Tracy should be ashamed of herself for creating such a self absorbed monster

Reactions: 20
History repeating itself.
Tracy…Charlotte…Noah

Tracy should be ashamed of herself for creating such a self absorbed monster
Trace has been tuned to the moon since the 80s. She’s got that same vacant expression she had in the early photos with Les.

Noah will turn out even worse, he’s an absolute brat already. It’s not his fault but I already dislike him. Sorry. He’s the child I would actively move my own child away from.

Reactions: 31
The state of her on the photos holding the new baby …. She might aswell have just sat there in her knickers …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vile parent,their is something about her that you just can’t shake of,as Jeremy clarkson said about Megan being made to walk the streets naked covered in tit while we boo her we should do the same to this scab.
Chazza you dirty moron,you look like a hooker high on ket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot understand how her followers on IG continue to defend her and blow smoke up her filtered arse 🤷‍♀️ are people that thick they think she’s a good mother 🤔

Reactions: 12
Talk about a weapons grade filter on Our Trace's face!

View attachment 1903257
Err no way is that the same person.
Also, you don't need a birthday party for a one or a two year old in my opinion. Obviously it's just an excuse for a piss up but I don't plan on giving my daughter a party until she has actual friends that she will play with. Right now they are too little.

Reactions: 17
Trace has been tuned to the moon since the 80s. She’s got that same vacant expression she had in the early photos with Les.

Noah will turn out even worse, he’s an absolute brat already. It’s not his fault but I already dislike him. Sorry. He’s the child I would actively move my own child away from.
I absolutely agree I would not want my kids playing with him!

Reactions: 10
The state of her on the photos holding the new baby …. She might aswell have just sat there in her knickers …
Quite obscene wasn’t it? Plus the hulking great cream boots too! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Err no way is that the same person.
Also, you don't need a birthday party for a one or a two year old in my opinion. Obviously it's just an excuse for a piss up but I don't plan on giving my daughter a party until she has actual friends that she will play with. Right now they are too little.
I’ve always thought that too. No problem with a little birthday cake & candles with the youngster if parents want to take photos. I definitely wouldn’t have shelled out for full on parties tho! 🎂

Reactions: 9
Tattlers, we were JUST discussing how that poor sod has no toys in that big back garden and just like that she’s posted a delivery of outdoor toys arriving. Keep checking in for more tips won’t you Chazza🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.