Charlotte Dawson #20 Still eating crap and full of lies. Even cardboard Les just rolled his eyes! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Les would happily admit he was no.oil painting
and Chazza is the double of her father....ugly as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Les would happily admit he was no.oil painting
and Chazza is the double of her father....ugly as duck!
That’s why she deliberately goes over the top with face pulling because she knows she’s a freak to look at,she is her dad so much maybe she should do a tribute act and wear a fat suit,oh sorry she all ready is wearing her fat suit because she eats m and s crisps and choc choc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That mark on poor Noah’s face is so glaringly obvious on the posts that she forgets to filter!
It really does stand out ☹
it certainly doesn’t seem to be fading in any way.

Reactions: 15
That mark on poor Noah’s face is so glaringly obvious on the posts that she forgets to filter!
It really does stand out ☹
it certainly doesn’t seem to be fading in any way.
What is it though.what the hell did she do to that little boy.
They obviously think it’s a joke otherwise Matthew wouldn’t of worn fake fag burns on his face on New Years.
They were trying to troll us but it doesn’t work you pair of child abusers.

Reactions: 13
What is it though.what the hell did she do to that little boy.
They obviously think it’s a joke otherwise Matthew wouldn’t of worn fake fag burns on his face on New Years.
They were trying to troll us but it doesn’t work you pair of child abusers.
Ahh, so is that what they were then? What absolute cunts. 💯

---

Horrible pair of gold-digging cunts. Poisonous. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Matt is most certainly just as big a dick as Charlotte.
My friend met Matt out in Lytham and he said the conversation ran dry after about 30 seconds, he said he had zero personality and was really dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another brand to avoid the plague!

---

Matt is most certainly just as big a dick as Charlotte.
My friend met Matt out in Lytham and he said the conversation ran dry after about 30 seconds, he said he had zero personality and was really dull.
I can only imagine. Pob is as thick as tit as she is. Well suited in my opinion! 💯

Reactions: 7
She’s such a lying bleep…she’s never used those products in her life and she will never use them again. We are not all as thick as you Chazza.

Reactions: 14
Oh look, Pob's had a haircut like Nowhere. Pity the stylist's scissors didn't slip. Ugly prick. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Old Tracy always doing the shaking of her head like those Chinese cat things you get, looks like a very sober spa for chazza so will the big preggo announcement be 2mrw at nowehher birthday party

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Old Tracy always doing the shaking of her head like those Chinese cat things you get, looks like a very sober spa for chazza so will the big preggo announcement be 2mrw at nowehher birthday party
I thought the same when I saw the Diet Coke. If she wasn’t pregnant surely she would have a glass of fizz 🤔

Reactions: 12
I would fume if I shelled out for a relaxing spa day and could hear Chazza bellowing about Barry and Bill

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they have a hot tub yet? If not, they’ve both started following a hot tub account so that’ll be full of skanky tan and squidward floating around with a swinging jaw for Noah’s 2nd bday

eta- the amount of random girls Matt follows gives me the ick. I wouldn’t want his wotsit pubes anywhere near my inbox

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do they have a hot tub yet? If not, they’ve both started following a hot tub account so that’ll be full of skanky tan and squidward floating around with a swinging jaw for Noah’s 2nd bday

eta- the amount of random girls Matt follows gives me the ick. I wouldn’t want his wotsit pubes anywhere near my inbox
Yes, I remember it came with the house. Pob's always given me seedy vibes. I'm just wondering how long it'll be before they block each other again on Insta.

---

Our Trace is definitely away with the fairies. Imagine booking that spa place and then you see those two gobbing off in there! 🤢

charlottedawsy_1674688920400.jpg

---

Here we go, Sammy's been busy with the tacky decorations ready for Nowhere the parteh animal! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.