Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Is that Trace’s partner with them at breakfast? Sitting with a cardboard cut out of her deceased husband?

It’s fucking HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
She didn’t need to do pantomime.
She fucking lives one.
This needs to be created into a rhyming new thread title😂😂

‘Nose full of coke and chins of nine,
Chazza’s life, the real pantomime’

Sorry, that was the best I could fathom after my many Christmas tipples. Chin chin daaahlings!🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
That latest video she uploaded to her grid !!
1. She is fucking vile
2. Is everything ok with the man in blue behind?
That bloke in the blue looks like he's on the ket and then shit himself. Chazza just needs to be sectioned!! 😂

Screenshot_20221221-231044~2.png
Screenshot_20221221-231141.png

Screenshot_20221221-231412~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

choccychops

Chatty Member
If Noah loves his giraffe so much take it to your new house you fucking weirdo! I mean who takes a cardboard cutout of their dead Dad when they move house but leaves their kid’s stuff behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

VC10

VIP Member
Can I just say why is the cardboard cut out only his top half? I’m surprised she’s not got a full sized one at the front door ready to greet guests.
If she had a full sized one it could be mounted onto a remote control set of wheels & she could " drive" it in & out of rooms when people are visiting 😆😆😆😆

Zooming past the back of the settee
Moving across the back patio

😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
As we sadly draw closer to the end of yet another eye opening thread about our favourite scummy friend I would like to shamelessly remind you all of this thread title I concocted pissed as a fart of Christmas Day and ask that you may consider my entry for
the next one🤡(@Shinealight should take the majority of credit for lighting my creative fires)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Krm2011

VIP Member
So is everyone who lost a parent as a baby meant to have a cardboard cut out of them? If not why just her? Is it because he was famous Charlotte? Would you do that if he stacked shelves in Tesco? How come nobody else does it apart from you? It's because you want to keep on reminding people who's daughter you are because you're a freeloading CUNT! Nothing to do with wishing you had your dad. God i fucking hate this scummy little rat of a person, she is the WORST!

Reactions: 31

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
If I was her I would cry every time I looked at my child's face seeing that scar, caused through my neglect. It would really make me re-evaluate my life choices. That was the beginning of the end for her and pob I think.

Reactions: 30

Mateymate28

Get off your fucking phone and discipline your brat of a child!!! It's not his cake - look at the other 2 children sitting there well-behaved and just thinking wtf? Give your feral child some fruit and he won't try take someone's cake. What a show up

• Heart
Reactions: 29