Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dark depressing pit of a living room, wtf. It’s not even funny now nothing is for Noah ever. No stimulation no routine no good food, sorry but she is a proper tit mum

Reactions: 10
96EE6045-8DC3-471F-BFCA-0BFE0C5DC911.jpeg

Who’s he been scrapping with eh to get cuts on his face like that ?? Sillyyyyyy boyyyyyy out all night , on it, acting the big man clearly

Reactions: 15
I really hope Noah isn’t staying in that house tonight and someone’s taken him home to bed because how the f can they both share a bed with him tonight pissed and coked up 🤯🤯 I know some kids stay up late at parties for new year but not a one year old who needs it’s sleep 💔🤯

She’s proper off her trolley

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sam Griffin looks like Max Hedroom!! Lay off the Botox and fillers mate.

Harrington is desperately trying to keep/get the attention of the curly haired bloke.

Chazza with no filter!! You can always rely on her mates.

Poor Noah stuck with that coven of pissed up losers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thin mirror? Not with that arse Harrington. You’d need 10 mirrors.

There’s Charl eye bleeping herself in the mirror, while Pob & Harrington are eye bleeping each other……. Charl has absolutely no gut instincts at all.
chaz looks like mr burns when he was high in the x files episode 😭😭 she makes anything look tacky and nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is noah seriously still up?!!
Of course he is sure he’s a party animal

That big woman who has probably already eaten the Caterpillar cake needs to get on the Belleh Buster plan 😂.

Pob def got the hots for Spider Woman. He’s following her around like a dog on heat 😋

Has someone lamped him on his nose?
Surely the big woman really isn’t 21, duck me if she is she’s had a hard paper round 😂

Why is she going from white to red outfit, surely she’s not changing every 5mins, and how sad is it that her partner isn’t there with her for the bells but she’s dancing around with that stupid bleeping cardboard cutout of her dead dad

• Haha
Watch giffens jaw go for it 👀❄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Of course he is sure he’s a party animal

Surely the big woman really isn’t 21, duck me if she is she’s had a hard paper round 😂

Why is she going from white to red outfit, surely she’s not changing every 5mins, and how sad is it that her partner isn’t there with her for the bells but she’s dancing around with that stupid bleeping cardboard cutout of her dead dad
Pob is probably Ding Donging someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No idea how to upload videos as they’re all too large for tattle, but fml Sam Giffen can’t bear to be seen with her. I actually feel a bit sad for her as no one wants to be seen with her in her videos.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.