Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Noah loves his giraffe so much take it to your new house you bleeping weirdo! I mean who takes a cardboard cutout of their dead Dad when they move house but leaves their kid’s stuff behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If that was the case- just renting Castle greyskull for the panto. (Makes sense, its closer etc)
But why the duck would you lie about it?.
I know shes a scamming fucker in general, but i dont get it 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 14
That cot looks horrid but any normal person would buy him a bed for his own bedroom (not slating co sleepers, but she’s off her nut 24/7 it’s not safe for him. Plus if she’s so OBSESSSSSSED with having baby number 2 without a fake miscarriage this time surly you’d want alone time to actually make it happen?!). Maybe gift that cot to someone? You know, do a good thing for once? She’ll probably give it to dead Les cardboard cut out to sleep in. Maybe give Noah an actual bed time, my son has been asleep since 7, like most kids I’m guessing! But no…we’re looking like a skank dragging him to a party and will be boozed and coked up all night. It’s not Noah’s fault but he’s going to be such a massive brat who screams at everyone to get his own way just like his disgusting neglecting “mother”

Reactions: 13
Noah was so excited to be back at the old house, yeah because he has his toys to play with you daft cow!! Why would you have dead Les looking at you everyday and not something your kid can play with. The car is big enough to pack most of Noah’s stuff, but no not Chazza, it would require some thought and actually considering Noah’s needs for once.

She stayed at the unsold house last night. That pink bedding must bleeping stink. You can clearly see his massive scar in that footage.

There is no way there will be a pregnancy announcement. 😂😂 Pob is only putting in appearances as and when needed for the Gram. It's all smoke and mirrors. 💯

View attachment 1834274

View attachment 1834281
View attachment 1834282
View attachment 1834283
View attachment 1834284
I’m confused why would you move house and leave all your furniture in the old house when your new house looks like you’ve been burgled?

Reactions: 21
If I was her I would cry every time I looked at my child's face seeing that scar, caused through my neglect. It would really make me re-evaluate my life choices. That was the beginning of the end for her and pob I think.

Reactions: 30
I was awake in the the very early hours of the morning, just browsing on Insta and noticed there was a new story on TheDawsySarcyWay account they have so first pic was a group picture of him, 2nd pic which has now been deleted was this
C6442FB5-CB01-4228-81DC-FBCB757F57B4.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m confused why would you move house and leave all your furniture in the old house when your new house looks like you’ve been burgled?
I came here to say this?! What on earth is she doing. And trying to play it off like this is somehow born behaviour.. err what?! WHY CANT YOU TAKE NOAHS GIRAFFE TO GREYSKULL THOUGH

I came here to say this?! What on earth is she doing. And trying to play it off like this is somehow born behaviour.. err what?! WHY CANT YOU TAKE NOAHS GIRAFFE TO GREYSKULL THOUGH
Normal behaviour I meant

Reactions: 12
I was awake in the the very early hours of the morning, just browsing on Insta and noticed there was a new story on TheDawsySarcyWay account they have so first pic was a group picture of him, 2nd pic which has now been deleted was this View attachment 1834988
Trouble at t'mill.....or in this instance, Castle Greyskull

• Haha
I honestly had to double-take then. I thought that arm near Pob's privates belonged to that woman in the glasses!!! 😂
thedawsysarsyway_1672221109278.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.