Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see is her side tit jiggling out the side of that wish dress. Calling it now, Casper aka dead Les will be sat at the table

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an odd place for a child to open his presents, on cold tiles in a hallway. Also what the hell has Pob got on his feet? And talking to Dead Les cut out at breakfast and dressing his statue up - poor man would be mortified. I’m sure they are taking the piss out of him.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What an odd place for a child to open his presents, on cold tiles in a hallway. Also what the hell has Pob got on his feet? And talking to Dead Les cut out at breakfast and dressing his statue up - poor man would be mortified. I’m sure they are taking the piss out of him.
Pob is quite the enigma, a cross between a thug and a rather effeminate man!
Those things on his feet 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that Trace’s partner with them at breakfast? Sitting with a cardboard cut out of her deceased husband?

It’s bleeping HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Cardboard cut out and granite grandad dressed up, wouldn't be a fucked up Xmas without chazza 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The real Les must be sat up in heaven with this face
That’s exactly what he’d be doing.
That attention seeking (unt of a daughter has stripped him in death of any dignity he had.
Shameful.

Is that Trace’s partner with them at breakfast? Sitting with a cardboard cut out of her deceased husband?

It’s bleeping HILARIOUS🤣🤣🤣
She didn’t need to do pantomime.
She bleeping lives one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She didn’t need to do pantomime.
She bleeping lives one.
This needs to be created into a rhyming new thread title😂😂

‘Nose full of coke and chins of nine,
Chazza’s life, the real pantomime’

Sorry, that was the best I could fathom after my many Christmas tipples. Chin chin daaahlings!🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.