Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Haha he got proper pissy with me on Insta when I made a joke about his flasher mac at the races. His ‘fans’ did a pile on about trolls to me but it was a dreadful outfit so I’m happy to die on that hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Get that Feral kid OFF standing on that train instead of filming him FFS 👿. God I bet people shudder when that clan arrive anywhere. Not only does she think such behavior is acceptable she posts it for the world to see. Just shows her (very low) standard of parenting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

noseynora21

Chatty Member
When he grabs the cake someone says ‘get off, get off’ in a stern voice and it’s not Charlotte I wonder who it is? He needs more telling like that the little brat!!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I can hear future Nowhere in the psychiatrist's office crying about how his mother used to make him kiss and cuddle inanimate objects, say goodbye to dressing rooms and act like a performing monkey, all whilst sitting in piss whilst his parents are getting pissed. 'I had to dust grandad!' :cry::cry::cry::cry:😂
Imagine trying to describe this in later life!!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20221229-200714~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Sorry but this is abhorrent

She’s festering in her jarmies all day , hasn’t moved off that couch
Noah is piss soaked through and running around past midnight

She’s a bad stink and it annoys me that no services would intervene cos she appears to live in a big house

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Noah has seen daylight for the second day running, Daddy and Aunty Mandy must be having some alone time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cady1954

VIP Member
The fuck was that family edit?? Why’s melted Ken got such a LONNGGGG ass head?!

also she’s such a bitch. The woman said nothing wrong about her mouldy gross feet and then replies with an arsey ‘calm down’. Fuck off crabby fanny
She's a cheeky cunt isn't she? Christ she grates on me. I'd love her to go on 'Who do you think you are ' and find out Les isn't.her Dad and that Traces current bloke is.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ffs Chazza give it up, house full and you get cardboard Les out and kiss him seeing in the new year. You are just a massive embarrassment at this point. Absolute freaky behaviour, she seriously needs therapy.

Screenshot_20230101_011909_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

noseynora21

Chatty Member
“We have been trying” sorry to be crude but Pob’s dick must be massive to stretch all the way from Leigh to Lytham coz we all know he’s living at the old house 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

granite grandma

If I’d have been in that restaurant near that vile, gobshite family, I would have asked for a refund. They are beyond selfish, no consideration for anyone else. Some of those families will have saved up to go there and then to have their day ruined by chavva and her family performing and screaming while you eat your dinner. Just no. Loathsome. And the kid is going to end up just like his mother, a cardboard cut out at the table? And that mirror! An accident waiting to happen. I hope she isn’t pregnant again, because she can’t look after the one kid properly, never mind 2.

Krm2011

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 probably fucked off that she is doing panto in Blackpool and not in London doing a gram for the gram

This has all the markings of him being a little brat because he is never disciplined or told no
It begins....was bound to happen.

He is going to be one serious brat.

Reactions: 24

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Absolutely no reason for a child that isn’t even two years old to stay up for for New Year. Especially in that massive house. (I understand the excitement factor for older kids) but it’s just another excuse for the ‘party animal’ to not be in bed.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Pob and Amanda Harro are defo shagging and Chazza is one of those women that will say “I had no idea” 🤣 coz you’re so self obsessed it’s right in front of your eyes!!!!!!

• Haha