Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she was drained, she was up all night slagging Pob off!

Nowere was a lockdown baby, they'd never have had him otherwise. Obviously, their relationship was never going to last. I wonder if he proposed because he wanted to or because she told him to because she was pregnant?

The longer he stays with her the more of a complete mug he looks. At the end of the day, he isn't broke and it can't all be about the money, surely ?

I'd say the same about her staying with him but no-one else would have her.
He definitely must have felt pressure when she told him she was pregnant. I also think if she hadn't have fallen pregnant they wouldn't have lasted!

Reactions: 6
He definitely must have felt pressure when she told him she was pregnant. I also think if she hadn't have fallen pregnant they wouldn't have lasted!

I really get the feeling that she demanded this. Proposal in front of her dads statue? That's her, all her. She probably bought her own ring too!

Reactions: 11
That video of her telling Noah to clean and kiss Grandad 😭😭😭 ITS A bleeping PIECE OF CARDBOARD. I have no words. And sitting it at the table, she’s bleeping deranged. I wish someone would just tell her that even if he hadn’t died when she was a baby, he’d be bleeping dead now - he would never have met Noah anyway ffs!!!

Reactions: 17
So is everyone who lost a parent as a baby meant to have a cardboard cut out of them? If not why just her? Is it because he was famous Charlotte? Would you do that if he stacked shelves in Tesco? How come nobody else does it apart from you? It's because you want to keep on reminding people who's daughter you are because you're a freeloading bleep! Nothing to do with wishing you had your dad. God i bleeping hate this scummy little rat of a person, she is the WORST!

Reactions: 31
So is everyone who lost a parent as a baby meant to have a cardboard cut out of them? If not why just her? Is it because he was famous Charlotte? Would you do that if he stacked shelves in Tesco? How come nobody else does it apart from you? It's because you want to keep on reminding people who's daughter you are because you're a freeloading bleep! Nothing to do with wishing you had your dad. God i bleeping hate this scummy little rat of a person, she is the WORST!
In a way I feel sorry for her, because it’s Tracey that’s conditioned her to be this way. The problem is now she has no one around her to tell her it’s weird, they either blow smoke up her arse or probably too gutless to say anything because she has that verruca salt attitude.

Reactions: 19
This just proves how rocky their relationship is. I actually feel for Pob in a way. She is a bleeping horrendous witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Their whole relationship was fueled by money, coke and parties. That has to become boring at some point and especially once kids are involved.

Reactions: 16
I always remember when Nowhere was a baby (literally a few months old) she done a q&a in insta. Someone mentioned why he wasn't in a routine and she said it 'suited' them to have him up when their up. I.e all hours of the night and sleeping all hours during the day. That might have worked when he was a few months old but now he's of age that he needs routine and structure. Why is noone stepping in (like pobs parents) and tell her what she's doing is wrong. Up all hours and running about in a wet nappy constantly is neglect in my book!

Reactions: 20
I've always felt sorry for him. I think he genuinely loves his son but is afraid of her and losing his son. She definitely dictates the tone of their relationship and its all about what she wants and because she's the main earner he has to go along with it for Noahs sake.

She's got a foul mouth and I've absolutely no doubt she can be incredibly vindictive and spiteful towards anyone who goes up against her!

I also think he's now a liability with her sm and revealing the truth of her, he doesn't perform how she wants him to so she's showing him less and less !

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas to you all.......I've been AWOL whilst I've eaten myself silly.....and I've loved every second 😂 😂

Now then, melted Ken has been a naughty boy this week, asking for Snapchat photos on the wrong IG account, he'll have been pissed up from his sister's babyshower and obviously didn't fancy Les staring at him whilst having a ride!!
If you look at thedawsysarstway on the gram there seems to be plenty of bikini clad beauties following the account :unsure:
They obviously have an interest in tit interior design :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You do all know that 1 day Nowhere is gonna get fed up of seeing that cutout and draw on it, or set fire to it don’t you? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And this is another one when they first bought their topsy-turvy house and it shows her up for what a slob she is!

I've never seen this beauty before. She must've still been at home with Our Trace here. The disgusting clothes, the LES numberplates by the TV and swigging gravy out of the pyrex jug at the dinner table!!! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And this is another one when they first bought their topsy-turvy house and it shows her up for what a slob she is!

I've never seen this beauty before. She must've still been at home with Our Trace here. The disgusting clothes, the LES numberplates by the TV and swigging gravy out of the pyrex jug at the dinner table!!! 🤢
She’s bleeping gross

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.