Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @jazzy22 Had to be slightly tailored down , but the message is there

so to recap , she’s sooooooo ill from working soooo hard, still no bedding in grey skull towers, still no tv on the bracket (or any furniture aside from that.) Trace is still wondering around like OzzyOsbourne, her famous boots that are on her depop for 1k have had a few more outings but still in great condition. We have seen numerous rebukes to comments on here , such as gifting her panto colleagues fake tan When we said they never interact, claims of how busy it is and taking her phone out on stage and constant flogging of makeup with filters over (a new eyeshadow palette costing more than a MAC one Oookkkkk).

Cardboard les appears to have been lost between Leigh and Blackpool. But we have seen him reincarnated in the form of Jon Culshaw parading around Les’ ald jewellery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was sat with my daughter watching In the night Garden after @Wills315 said she looks like Makka Pakka and I thought hang on a minute 🤔 our Chazza D is a dab hand with a scooter as well...or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was sat with my daughter watching In the night Garden after @Wills315 said she looks like Makka Pakka and I thought hang on a minute 🤔 our Chazza D is a dab hand with a scooter as well...or not 🤣
Screenshot_20221219-210502~2.png

That hairstyle is gross! Looks like she's got traction alopecia from years and years of hair extensions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.