Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stu
Oh so that's her sister!! I did a wee stalk and my god - this bloody caption. Can't make heads nor tails of it! She sounds completely stupid. Gave me a headache trying to decipher it 🤣 she sounds utterly vile saying that stuff about her ex!
stupid cow actually thinking anyone cares,she’s just as bad as twit chazza.
Bet she doesn’t pay trace rent either the sponge.

Reactions: 7
I can hear future Nowhere in the psychiatrist's office crying about how his mother used to make him kiss and cuddle inanimate objects, say goodbye to dressing rooms and act like a performing monkey, all whilst sitting in piss whilst his parents are getting pissed. 'I had to dust grandad!' :cry::cry::cry::cry:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can hear future Nowhere in the psychiatrist's office crying about how his mother used to make him kiss and cuddle inanimate objects, say goodbye to dressing rooms and act like a performing monkey, all whilst sitting in piss whilst his parents are getting pissed. 'I had to dust grandad!' :cry::cry::cry::cry:😂
Imagine trying to describe this in later life!!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20221229-200714~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hilarious........that poor child doesn't stand a chance,
Lovely carvery there at the Waters Edge pub in St Annes, greedy witch....but guys it's on the Belleh Blasteh so we're all good :ROFLMAO:

Aye, SunshineSammy, we all know that one! A woolly head band for every occasion!
She has a friend called Lesley Howard who is draped round her on every photo, they've been friends for years and calls Chazza 'Lottie' every chance she gets to name drop.............Never worry, we all have tea to spill :unsure::unsure:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sake I'm on Slimming World, obviously haven't been great because of Christmas and I've gained 5lb in a week. I'd love to see what she really looks like, Belleh Buster scammer
See now if only you'd had been on the Belleh Blaster! You could have ate double what you ate and you'd have lost a stone! Cos you can eat what you want on the Belleh Blaster my darling 😂😂😂😂

No seriously I've ate so much crap this week you're not alone. But don't stress about it it's Christmas, that's what it's about. You'll pick it up again in January. Even Charlotte doesn't do Belleh Blaster remember 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content really is tit just the same videos of nowerre playing with toys in an empty house or dusting a cardboard cutout of his dead granda who prob didn’t even look lol that when he died let alone look like that now if he was alive. I asked her again why she doesn’t encourage him to call them mum & dad but she never replies lol

Reactions: 11
I cringe every time he says Charlottle and Matt. Why would you want ur little child to call you by ur actual name. Being a parent is the best part when ur little one calls you mummy or daddy

Reactions: 15
1st timer here.

Hold my hands up used to like charlotte few years back. Over her, over the stupid face, the diet crap, smelly tan crap.

& that upload now anyone notice the smartie box. No doubt she'll complain about how tired she is tomorrow because he was up late

Reactions: 12
See now if only you'd had been on the Belleh Blaster! You could have ate double what you ate and you'd have lost a stone! Cos you can eat what you want on the Belleh Blaster my darling 😂😂😂😂

No seriously I've ate so much crap this week you're not alone. But don't stress about it it's Christmas, that's what it's about. You'll pick it up again in January. Even Charlotte doesn't do Belleh Blaster remember 😂😘
Yes…I too could have microwave lasagne, chips n graveh and choc choc 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That ‘first Christmas engaged in our new home’ shouldn’t it be a pic of them together and not a glass bannister? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have noticed that Matt isn’t in much of her feed or stories at all. I remember she constantly had the phone in his face also. Maybe told her to do one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the stories/this thread and godddd is all I can say! Imagine sitting next to that bloody lot as you eat your food! You just KNOW what it would be like wouldn’t you lol!

Reactions: 13
Her content really is tit just the same videos of nowerre playing with toys in an empty house or dusting a cardboard cutout of his dead granda who prob didn’t even look lol that when he died let alone look like that now if he was alive. I asked her again why she doesn’t encourage him to call them mum & dad but she never replies lol
That’s because her ‘private messages don’t work for some reason’🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the stories/this thread and godddd is all I can say! Imagine sitting next to that bloody lot as you eat your food! You just KNOW what it would be like wouldn’t you lol!
The type of feral chavs you’re terrified of making eye contact with 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1st timer here.

Hold my hands up used to like charlotte few years back. Over her, over the stupid face, the diet crap, smelly tan crap.

& that upload now anyone notice the smartie box. No doubt she'll complain about how tired she is tomorrow because he was up late
Welcome 😘

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.