Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's she third wheeling in her own relationship? Hahaahahahha!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a social worker and have removed children from parties like that. No shame or sense, showing it all on SM
This actually fills me with hope. I don’t want Noah removed full time from his parents but they DO need a MASSIVE wake up call and something like this happening would be exactly what they need.

He’s defo flicking her bean under the covers!
They’re both on their phones…messaging each other😉

Reactions: 21
What an old slattern she has turned out to be.
Les would be spinning in his grave

Reactions: 10
Pob is snuggled on the sofa with Amanda. Bet they are sexting each other 😂. 10pm and Nowhere still up and about
What a weird bleeping scenario! Chazza’s so self absorbed and oblivious she’s not even clocked how fucked up that is😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing he is just at Nursery for afternoon sessions?

(Good luck with Reception)

Reactions: 10
The Cardboard Les is literally just a visual representation of the term 'Do you know who I am'?
She has to remind these people that she is top dog, the daughter of a 'National treasure'.
As for Pob and Harrington. How obvious does it need to be? Unbelievable.

Reactions: 17
Makes you wonder why pob parents didn’t babysit him or has chazza wanted her best mate there all night
I can’t imagine he’s a very easy child to baby sit at the best of times. He doesn’t understand ‘no’ for one. He’s a feral brat (through no fault of his own) he doesn’t have any structure or routine and the only way he knows how to sleep is between his two pissed/coked up parents whenever they decide to crash.

Maybe he’s not always at her parties because she wants him there. Probably no other fucker wants to take him🧐

Inside gossip sorry
DO NOT TEASE PLEASE

Reactions: 15
Samantha selling her tit heap home ,she living with our trace for now until it sells.
Then they all move in together when houses sell then boom they all have a stake in the property

All these houses are up for sale Sam,Blackpool then Manchester.
They are all cashing in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Amanda Harrington was straight up Paul’s drainpipe when wonky tits left him she has NO girl code so not surprising she’s latched onto pob

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Samantha selling her tit heap home ,she living with our trace for now until it sells.
Then they all move in together when houses sell then boom they all have a stake in the property

All these houses are up for sale Sam,Blackpool then Manchester.
They are all cashing in.
Did someone not already say this that the sister was living with old Trac

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.