Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyrg

Nothing comes up when I go on Rightmove for a house like this in that area … anyone help?

Reactions: 5

Anotherct

VIP Member
I think she follows Dollies Closet who sells high end fakes so she probs gets them from her

Reactions: 4

Lyla001

VIP Member
What an advertisement for the woman who made her first dress !!!!! Her tits are literally falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s some bad made to measuring Jesus !!!! It looked awful .
She thinks she is something so bloody special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 what a self obsessed chat !
When her and Matt are watching fireworks and she turns round to ask them to sing happy birthday lounder to her lol how tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does that ??? Imagining organizing all that for yourself lol and every bit about the night being for the photos 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
So so cringe .
Totally agree! Absolute chavest!.
I think the dress maker made them all!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Jesus Christ why would anyone get enjoyment from anyone else’s hair except their own moo. She’s 1 deluded fool

Help a troll out! How do we know he's sleeping around - which thread did it get discussed on please? Poorly so got time to read!

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Sep 5, 2022

She's one lazy drunk. They won't be moving abroad, they'll move nearer to Trace....maybe Lytham with more tinpot millionaires.
Now Pob doesn't play professional rugby :ROFLMAO: in Leigh, there's no reason for them to stay round there. She can be nearer to all her 'besties'

And please tell me why there is a huge variety pack of Walkers crisps lying on your lounge floor? oh yeah, sorreh, you're a dosser......the cleaner can pick them up whilst you're having to sit on the flat roof whilst she washes your dirty pots and No-urrs filthy clothes
[/QUOTE]

I rest my case.......as predicted back to near Bagpuss to her home town.
A new estate of houses on top of each other

Anyone need 6 numbers for Saturday night? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Has she removed her big speech about her supposed miscarriage? It cuts from when she starts talking straight to a still picture, no explanation about her experience. Perhaps she realises she contradicts herself with her dates etc.

vimto90

I was gonna say surely he won't be at the party after the social services fiasco , she wouldn't be that stupid but then again this is chazza we are talking about.
What social service fiasco? Only just found this thread haha