Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not kept up with these threads for a while (been busy) but on holiday and have had some time to read
I’m kinda disappointed there aren’t more comments about how fucking ridiculous she looked pumpkin picking. Like wtaf was she thinking going dressed like that!!
also the house - her and melted Ken (whoever came up with that nickname take a bow 👏🏻) literally have 0 brain cells between them, probably not a single GCSE yet seemingly affording a £995k house whilst still owning a £375k house?! I went to uni and have a good job in the NHS as does my husband and we both work so hard and will never afford a house like that (not that I would buy that soulless hell hole) yet these bone idle orange wotsits get this house from sitting on their fat arses, sniffing coke, eating fucking gravy & chips all day long whilst neglecting their future ASBO child 😭😭
Life just seems so backwards sometimes. I actually hate influencers they are all the same - flogging absolute pure shite you find on a fucking Turkish market (no shade to Turkish markets btw), making money off vulnerable, easily led people who are getting into debt whilst lining the pockets of these fucking goblins.

bloody hell, I need a lie down 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

patrat33444

Thread suggestion - Chazzas 30th - belleh not blasted, everyone’s plastered, probably on acid, and Noah’s still shattered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This story she had shared about the dark side of being an influencer is an utter crock of shite.

What these fake fuckers refuse to acknowledge is they decide what people see of their children. They make the decision to show their kids crawling around filthy floors and getting injured at adult parties, ending up at A&E at 2am. They are the ones showing their kids eating off revoltingly filthy tables in pubs. They are the ones deciding to show their kids naked. They are the ones deciding to feed their kids eating shite food. They are the ones deciding to show their kids awake at all hours because Charlotte mum doesn't like mornings! They are the ones exploiting their children when they cannot consent.

Don't like people caring about and having more respect for your kids than you do? Don't fucking exploit them then! Get them off the internet you fucking pricks.
1664969937346.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Microwaved spinach, a crumpet, poached egg? Microwave meals, Cheetos and some dunkers?! THATS her idea of eating healthy?! No home cooked meals?! And people are paying for THAT?! I need a lie down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Loool squidward has gone private definitely don’t want people to see what’s going to happen at the skank fest! Still makes me laugh how much effort she’s going to for HER birthday but did fuck all for melted Ken 😭😭
Only private for some :unsure: :D
And a friend of mine knows an agency worker on shift tonight at the Rendevouz.....and he's a bigger gossip than me :ROFLMAO: Be ready for the tea spillage

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I can’t even look at posts of the new house as it makes me feel sick knowing that even with all the hard work we do myself and my husband won’t ever have a house like that (unless we win the lottery) don’t know if I’m jealous or angry or both but I tell you what? At least I’m an honest person and a good parent to my kids and that’s worth more than anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What the fuck is Pob the Wotsit wearing. From that view it's like he's got a skirt on rather than a pair of shorts. His dress sense is fucking repulsive. Just like him. How the fuck she finds him attractive I'll never know. 🤮🤮🤮
He looks a right simple bastard dressed like that.

Screenshot_20221020_234817_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Wills315

VIP Member
Thread suggestion- #16- Chazza's nips were out on show, those emu feathers were a big fat chuffin' No!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Right, I read this thread but don't usually contribute, however the length of the old one was bugging me so here's a new one! Title thanks to @Lotso2018, I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "Chazza’s belleh blasteh was fobbed off for pasta, you can’t work out at home when you’ve banged your chin in Rome"

In terms of a recap, Chaz was recovering from her near-death experience falling off a scooter in Rome (while probably off her tits). That grazed chin was touch and go for a while, guys. Luckily she was feeling well enough to flog some more crap (the pretend diet plan, the Tango tan etc). What a trooper.

When the news broke that Her Majesty had passed away, Charl was straight on Google to see if her dad had ever met her, her luck was in as there was one solitary picture for her to post, as well as a picture of Chavva herself as a child with a bunch of flowers supposedly for the queen (although Her Maj wasn't in the photo so who knows 🤷).

Chazza revealed that she'd love a "rainbow baby" (top tip hun - you have to have had a loss for it to be a rainbow baby). She wants girl to dress up as a mini version of herself, the narcissistic prick.

Rumours still abound that Pob has left her and moved out (possibly to his parents), and the house is still on the market. Maybe put the cardboard grandad in a cupboard for viewings, he's probably putting people off

Noweh appears to still be wandering around in filthy clothes and full nappies all the time, with his devoted mum only speaking to him through her phone.

Please add anything else that I've missed!

• Heart
  • Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
My little one is the same age and still doesn’t say any words 😭
I can’t even remember how many times I’ve posted this message here (not just in this thread) . No good whatsoever comes from comparing your child to another child because it is absolutely insane how differently they develop.,

My child will be 3 and a half in December. In January of this year he had about 5 words. No sentences, didn’t know numbers/colours etc. I have a video of him in March picking up a stone in the park, showing it me and saying ‘rock’ and I was THRILLED because he had a new word.

7 months on he has caught up with everyone in his nursery (this is without any intervention or speech therapy although he has been on a waiting list). He talks in full sentences, can tell you all the colours, counts to twenty, can tell you his favourite things and his least favourite things etc etc.

I hate seeing parents worry and compare! Just let your child get on with it at their own pace :)

I would like to add however, I put a lot of effort into helping my son with his language when I recognised he was speech delayed. Chazza appears not to give a single shit about Noah’s speech issues.

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Yes guys, abit more pricey but it's an absolute beltin bargain. This whole outfit is only 400 chuffin quid my darlings.
Plus the matching dress is a steal also so you might as well throw that in to your shopping basket too my darlings. If you are feeling jazzy why not dazzle darlings in a gold number, or if you want to look like you are wrapped in sexeh foil, try the metallic foil dress.
So if you've got a spare £1,050, you too could look chuffin fabulous just like our Chazza. Pocket change is all it is. Treat yaself.

GET IN THE FUCKING BIN YOU ABSOLUTE WHOPPER.

View attachment 1646503

View attachment 1646502

View attachment 1646520View attachment 1646521

View attachment 1646525View attachment 1646526

View attachment 1646534View attachment 1646535
£1050 to look like a cheap tacky chav from 2017. I’ll pass thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
So going by that story, her ‘miscarriage’ started on the day she was at the races, 8th April, then continued the next day onto the 9th which is when she was bleeding heavily and confirmed she was having the miscarriage, but then it was the 10th April she had Noah at that christening where he smacked his head and passed out ending up in A&E. She was still posting all throughout this christening, dressed up to the nines and acting her normal idiot self, and only came off insta for a week after she’d shared all the stories of him at A&E and probably got a bit of backlash. She talks out of her ARSE! She forgets to be a good liar you need a good memory and you also probably shouldn’t post your every waking move on the internet!

Reactions: 29