Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She could probably afford such a lovely, smaller house and cheaper with so much character and she goes for THAT. Why do they need that much space??? Oh yeah, because Pob needs his own separate wing so he doesn’t have to be near her 🤣
It has about as much character as she does! Dull, boring, will be decorated grey throughout too..

Reactions: 5
Pointless like everything else she does.

Watching those stories with Noah in his bedroom, very apparent how poor his speech is. Instead of pointlessly teaching him how to say her name perhaps she needs to start helping him learn some basic words, ..like mum and dad.
It amazes me that the poor love doesn't even know yes/no! Never even nods or shakes his head (unless it's for shakey shakey)

plonkington

VIP Member
I wonder if nowhere the party animal will be front and centre entertainment tonight…
She’s rotten 🤢

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I don’t even believe it’s all fully gone through, like could she have contacted the seller and asked about the the birthday set up?
I’ve not bought a house so I don’t even know if that’s feasible but she cannot even afford legit designer clothes, never mind x2 mortgages 🤯
It’s still on as sold subject to contract so it hasn’t gone through - the agent would have removed it as soon as it completed.

acsunderland

Who the hell gets the keys to their new house which is empty when they haven’t sold their current house …. To go round and Set up the biggest over the top display of light up letters and numbers ….. balloons etc ….. just so they can stand in front of it all glammed up with a stupid tacky fucking hat holding a big fuck off cake just to have hundreds of photos taken to post on the gram ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣the woman actually needs some help .

People are choosing between food and bills and dicks like her do OTT stuff like
This ….. it’s nauseating . Yet
Companies will gift these dicks sofas ???!!!!

Surprised she doesn’t have a photo of her with her dad and a glass of champagne 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Wnat do they even do to earn money ???? To love this lifestyle ??? Fuck all …… they are a set of lazy twats if you ask me .
She will get EVERYTHING #gifted 🙄😩🤣

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
30 today and how chav does she look? Just think, we have a month of celebrations to look forward to! 😴 Can't find the house at all. Must've been taken down. Tried everything.

• Haha
Can't wait to see the reviews of her pantomime performance...she has no idea how to be funny or appropriate. Gurning and grabbing her tits on front of children..who wants to see that! Plus guaranteed most of the audience won't have a clue who she is or who Les Dawson was....

Has she deleted this?
No, it's on her grid

Does anyone know how the hell she was posing in the kitchen of the new house with massive letters yet only got the keys today?? It doesn’t make sense at all

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
The only place she’d get a personal shopping suite that stocks VCA is Selfridges London - I don’t believe Selfridges Manchester stocks it. I do think the bracelet is real as there’s a VCA branded mirror in her vid and I don’t think you’d find one of those down Cheetham Hill 🤣

Rolex is clearly fake though. Probably got it in Turkey along with her top teeth.
hmm yeah I’ve spotted that but still curious as to where they are 🤔 yeah that Rolex is god awful don’t know who she’s trying to kid with that one 😂