Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first time at doing a new thread so fingers crossed all OK! Thanks to me for the thread title (18 votes).

Recap:

Chazza is still continuing her tit parenting, scamming, wasting Police time for a 'stalker' and making up fake accounts for her troll narrative. Boo hoo. 🙄

Now Chazza has had a 'dream' that Pob has cheated (but we all knew that anyway!) 🤪

Carry on Chazzas!! 💖

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Right, I read this thread but don't usually contribute, however the length of the old one was bugging me so here's a new one! Title thanks to @Lotso2018, I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "Chazza’s belleh blasteh was fobbed off for pasta, you can’t work out at home when you’ve banged your chin in Rome"

In terms of a recap, Chaz was recovering from her near-death experience falling off a scooter in Rome (while probably off her tits). That grazed chin was touch and go for a while, guys. Luckily she was feeling well enough to flog some more crap (the pretend diet plan, the Tango tan etc). What a trooper.

When the news broke that Her Majesty had passed away, Charl was straight on Google to see if her dad had ever met her, her luck was in as there was one solitary picture for her to post, as well as a picture of Chavva herself as a child with a bunch of flowers supposedly for the queen (although Her Maj wasn't in the photo so who knows 🤷).

Chazza revealed that she'd love a "rainbow baby" (top tip hun - you have to have had a loss for it to be a rainbow baby). She wants girl to dress up as a mini version of herself, the narcissistic prick.

Rumours still abound that Pob has left her and moved out (possibly to his parents), and the house is still on the market. Maybe put the cardboard grandad in a cupboard for viewings, he's probably putting people off

Noweh appears to still be wandering around in filthy clothes and full nappies all the time, with his devoted mum only speaking to him through her phone.

Please add anything else that I've missed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right, I read this thread but don't usually contribute, however the length of the old one was bugging me so here's a new one! Title thanks to @Lotso2018, I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "Chazza’s belleh blasteh was fobbed off for pasta, you can’t work out at home when you’ve banged your chin in Rome"

In terms of a recap, Chaz was recovering from her near-death experience falling off a scooter in Rome (while probably off her tits). That grazed chin was touch and go for a while, guys. Luckily she was feeling well enough to flog some more crap (the pretend diet plan, the Tango tan etc). What a trooper.

When the news broke that Her Majesty had passed away, Charl was straight on Google to see if her dad had ever met her, her luck was in as there was one solitary picture for her to post, as well as a picture of Chavva herself as a child with a bunch of flowers supposedly for the queen (although Her Maj wasn't in the photo so who knows 🤷).

Chazza revealed that she'd love a "rainbow baby" (top tip hun - you have to have had a loss for it to be a rainbow baby). She wants girl to dress up as a mini version of herself, the narcissistic prick.

Rumours still abound that Pob has left her and moved out (possibly to his parents), and the house is still on the market. Maybe put the cardboard grandad in a cupboard for viewings, he's probably putting people off

Noweh appears to still be wandering around in filthy clothes and full nappies all the time, with his devoted mum only speaking to him through her phone.

Please add anything else that I've missed!
What are you doing? I've just made this new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Microwaved spinach, a crumpet, poached egg? Microwave meals, Cheetos and some dunkers?! THATS her idea of eating healthy?! No home cooked meals?! And people are paying for THAT?! I need a lie down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Microwaved spinach, a crumpet, poached egg? Microwave meals, Cheetos and some dunkers?! THATS her idea of eating healthy?! No home cooked meals?! And people are paying for THAT?! I need a lie down.
Ive just seen that story - what an absolute piss take! I cannot believe people are paying 1. To do that 'diet plan' 2. Then going out paying for tit ready meals that are on said diet plan.

Fucks sake , shes at home all day why cant she throw summat in slow cooker. You can even buy veg already chopped etc. No excuse other than fuckin laziness!

Reactions: 17
Considering she supposedly developed this plan for health reasons you’d think there’d actually be something healthy in there

Reactions: 8
There’s literally 10 comments on that post for someone with 1.3 million followers (bots) then goes on as if her followers are her family. It’s mainly filled with people wanting to pregnancy spells or p#rn accounts. No one is buying anything she sells and it’s obvious after that crappy video. Also SICK of the stupid dances and faces. She’s a mess.

Reactions: 11
What I eat in a day 😂😂😂 what a load of tit literally
And bragging about losing 3lbs in 4 days ...absolutely nothing healthy about that. How she is allowed to peddle this unhealthy damaging shite is beyond me..

And how incredibly relateable with all her M&S food 🙄 ridiculous woman

Reactions: 15
And bragging about losing 3lbs in 4 days ...absolutely nothing healthy about that. How she is allowed to peddle this unhealthy damaging shite is beyond me..

£3.75 for those ready meals. 2 a day over a week is over £50. I follow a lady on Instagram don't know if I can share her name she does 5 family meals for £25 from Aldi and they look amazing. Then you get this muppet using ready meals a bag of Crisps and a dunker to flog amazing diet

• Heart
Reactions: 21
£3.75 for those ready meals. 2 a day over a week is over £50. I follow a lady on Instagram don't know if I can share her name she does 5 family meals for £25 from Aldi and they look amazing. Then you get this muppet using ready meals a bag of Crisps and a dunker to flog amazing diet
And those ready meals are full of sugars and additives - they are very unhealthy for you. That said, I hope people looked at that crappy reel and thought, I don't need to pay 'er to do that! I can do it myself?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Can lose 3lb easily by having the 💩’s - which she’d probably have from eating all that precooked crap!..
She’s feckin delusional is she thinks people are going to spend £50+ on a few meals🫣

Its not rocket science - work out your calories (loads of sites for these), eat healthily within Your calories/macros, exercise regularly and you’ll have no problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
There’s literally 10 comments on that post for someone with 1.3 million followers (bots) then goes on as if her followers are her family. It’s mainly filled with people wanting to pregnancy spells or p#rn accounts. No one is buying anything she sells and it’s obvious after that crappy video. Also SICK of the stupid dances and faces. She’s a mess.
The stupid faces, the stupid dancing about, the stupid voice.....she's got so much going for her :rolleyes:
And as for the Scottish accent, well that's just plain offensive to Scotland

She's as funny as bleeping piles

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.