Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acsunderland

Can’t wait to see what all the Chav’s are wearing at this party and wonder if Pob will have his handbag? 🤣
Is there a dressed up version of the tights and shorts 🤷‍♀️🤢

I reckon it’s going to be a roaring 30’s theme. Chavvy Charlotte with be dressed as a Slapper - sorry I meant Flapper. Judging by the feathers, shoes and horrendous embroidered dress we were given a snippet of. Pob will be his best bib and tucker looking the prick he usually does. 😂

😂😂😂😂
His biggest named sweatshirt no doubt lol

Is there a dressed up version of the tights and shorts 🤷‍♀️🤢

His biggest named sweatshirt no doubt lol
*Best even lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Just search for houses in Lytham , tick the box for show sold properties and put minimum 6 beds it comes right up.
I found it within about 30 seconds of posting. I like the house tbh, just a shame they will turn it into a chav den and it will be heaving within weeks cos she isn’t that clean is she?!

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
She seems to be making a big fuss about her 30th yet it only seems to be her and Ken there, oh and nowerre. Wonder where the rest of her chavvy mates her and deranged mother

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolute shitshow. Looks like most of the stuff was gifted (more fool the companies), cardboard Les positioned in prime position, her tit exposed in that awful Dame Edna Everage dress and she can't help grabbing that woman's tit in the last clip.

She looks like she's wearing an incontinence nappy used in geriatric care homes. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1666459041238.jpg
charlottedawsy_1666459057760.jpg

Attachments

• Haha

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Where is the new house she’s supposedly bought?? How does she afford that? Never done a days work!! It’s crazy all the freebies she gets utter disgrace she is ....sad and deluded

Saying Noah went to bed earlier for the ‘mummy police’ yet we know full well that Noah would still be up at that time so shes blatantly lying. He looked out of it and so tired bless him
You can tell it’s later than she’s claiming as it must be dark due to the lamp being on

Krm2011

VIP Member
They just got more and more hideous with every change! The last one looked like she was tangled up in a load of bog roll !

Why in the space of 5 hours did she need to change her dress 3 times ?

The dress she had been gushing over for weeks, which turned out to be really underwhelming and didn't fit her properly, she barely wore!
She really does too much 😂😂😂

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just get in the bin ffs. 🤑

She can't live without her tanning face drops but look at that dirty tide mark underneath her ear!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Anyone else think Noah’s speech seems quite limited for his age?
Yeah because he doesn’t get taught any proper language , just silly noises

Imagine buying a one million pound house yet can’t afford to get your bottom yellow nashers done to match your Persil white top dentures 😂😂😂
Makes me bork looking at them everytime she speaks
😂😂😂

I think a lot of the nice things she has have been bought from her scams of any inheritance she got from Les

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Dear God, hasn't she got child plug protectors for the house? Nowhere could get electrocuted one day ffs. Idiots. 🙄
Screenshot_20221009-112535~2.png