Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acsunderland

This story she had shared about the dark side of being an influencer is an utter crock of shite.

What these fake fuckers refuse to acknowledge is they decide what people see of their children. They make the decision to show their kids crawling around filthy floors and getting injured at adult parties, ending up at A&E at 2am. They are the ones showing their kids eating off revoltingly filthy tables in pubs. They are the ones deciding to show their kids naked. They are the ones deciding to feed their kids eating shite food. They are the ones deciding to show their kids awake at all hours because Charlotte mum doesn't like mornings! They are the ones exploiting their children when they cannot consent.

Don't like people caring about and having more respect for your kids than you do? Don't fucking exploit them then! Get them off the internet you fucking pricks.
View attachment 1627700
I don’t follow her, what’s she been doing to get this treatment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

granite grandma

Exactly my thoughts too. She posted pictures of her birthday in the kitchen, 2 weeks ago, with the big letters and numbers. Yet says yesterday they've only just got the keys. 🤔 Surely they wouldn't have asked the vendor/estate agent to let them in especially to do a photo shoot before everything was finalised and keys handed over. 🤣 Make it make sense at least Chazza.

October 17th

View attachment 1660953

October 3rd

View attachment 1660954View attachment 1660955
They went for a viewing and didn’t ask just did it? Estate agent let them because she’s a celeb?

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Does her setting up an insta page for the house mean that they are on the beg for companies to give (grifting) them free furniture, because if they are spunking £1m on a place they should be able to afford a bed and sofa.
Makes me so mad when these companies should be helping those really in need and not sun-zlisters.
She’s had that home IG page since 2020..

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What an absolute shitshow last night. Comedy gold. Pob looked a right dick especially when everybody talked over his speech!! 🤣
Screenshot_20221022-123617~2.png
Screenshot_20221022-123622~2.png

• Wow

rhian92

Right, I read this thread but don't usually contribute, however the length of the old one was bugging me so here's a new one! Title thanks to @Lotso2018, I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "Chazza’s belleh blasteh was fobbed off for pasta, you can’t work out at home when you’ve banged your chin in Rome"

In terms of a recap, Chaz was recovering from her near-death experience falling off a scooter in Rome (while probably off her tits). That grazed chin was touch and go for a while, guys. Luckily she was feeling well enough to flog some more crap (the pretend diet plan, the Tango tan etc). What a trooper.

When the news broke that Her Majesty had passed away, Charl was straight on Google to see if her dad had ever met her, her luck was in as there was one solitary picture for her to post, as well as a picture of Chavva herself as a child with a bunch of flowers supposedly for the queen (although Her Maj wasn't in the photo so who knows 🤷).

Chazza revealed that she'd love a "rainbow baby" (top tip hun - you have to have had a loss for it to be a rainbow baby). She wants girl to dress up as a mini version of herself, the narcissistic prick.

Rumours still abound that Pob has left her and moved out (possibly to his parents), and the house is still on the market. Maybe put the cardboard grandad in a cupboard for viewings, he's probably putting people off

Noweh appears to still be wandering around in filthy clothes and full nappies all the time, with his devoted mum only speaking to him through her phone.

Please add anything else that I've missed!
I’m in Greece so not watched her so had to come for a catch up with you all. What makes us think he’s moved out? I’m sure this weekend will tell I’m sure it’s party time she’s about a week older than me

Sallyspal

VIP Member
What does leasehold mean in regards to her house? Can someone simplify it .. in relation to Charlotte not generally

PoppysMumma

Nah, dizzy or more likely the use of a dodgy broker to wangle the cheapest finance option a month. Her extra disability/mobility payments must have come through, if that's the case, to pay the odd £400 (less if finance was really mangled and wangled) a month. It's not new by the way.
She won’t get motability you have to be unable to walk a few meters and use a walking aid ( stick or crutches)

PoppysMumma

Oh dear what an embarrassment she is …..it’s unbelievable I honestly am lost for words….how she has the brass neck to promote her diet when she has clearly put on a lot of weight.
The dresses were horrific, but they all blended in well with the chav fest …..the girl has no class…..the cringeometer has gone off the scale 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2