Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the comments under new post. Literally everyone single one is a spam account. No one likes you chaz. You also look like a worm 😂 the belly blaster does duck all for you, you clearly haven’t piled it on since your ‘injury’, even melted Ken doesn’t care about you. It’s a shame it didn’t knock any sense into your thick head. She really is ugly inside and out. Sooo waiting for her downfall!

Reactions: 17
She’s vile,she doesn’t clean or cook and her home is like skid row,in fact people living on skid row are cleaner.
Her son last night was caked in food and sauce,most bizarre she was filming him walking around eating crisps at 1 in the morning.
Ss need another call I actually think chazza is a mental case and needs help.

Yes ket head please tell

This is the poor lady who chazza ket face trashed her apartment by inviting 60 people over.she took her life only 3 weeks later.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She really is woman

So what we thinking the big announcement is, can’t be pregnant as again we’ve all seen her drinking for 5days when she was away, so is it that the house has sold and they’ve found their new chuffin family home, or is it another bleeping tanning product
I don't know but whatever it is it will be disappointing. Charlotte is great at boosting the smallest of things, Like the make-up launch where only a few products were available at that time and they clearly haven't sold well (she's even missed make-up Mondays!)

I would live it to be her moving to Dubai, because it would be really hard work for her!

Reactions: 4
Are there any entry requirements for Dubai as it seems like a lot of the z listers live there. I know Australia has a points system etc… would Pobs assault charge be an issue emigrating?

Poor Nowhere. The state of him. Why would you film him like this? He looks like he's knocked his chin now too. 😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She's one lazy drunk. They won't be moving abroad, they'll move nearer to Trace....maybe Lytham with more tinpot millionaires.
Now Pob doesn't play professional rugby :ROFLMAO: in Leigh, there's no reason for them to stay round there. She can be nearer to all her 'besties'

And please tell me why there is a huge variety pack of Walkers crisps lying on your lounge floor? oh yeah, sorreh, you're a dosser......the cleaner can pick them up whilst you're having to sit on the flat roof whilst she washes your dirty pots and No-urrs filthy clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I hope the cleaner has tattle and gives us some tea. Then again there’s not much we don’t know about the skank, it’s clear to see she’s a lazy, drugged up drunk who can’t fake a relationship to save her life. Oh and a tit mum. The list could be endless.

Reactions: 14
She’s been dropped by white management because she’s lost credibility and so is having to sell her house.
She was also struggling to pay 3 grand a month for the pr companies work.
Karma you greasy haired twit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s been dropped by white management because she’s lost credibility and so is having to sell her house.
She was also struggling to pay 3 grand a month for the pr companies work.
Karma you greasy haired twit.
Then they'll make her work harder...oh dear, she's already signed up for a Panto and moving house in the next 4 months.
She's even had her last holiday this year......my heart bleeds

• Haha
Nah, that's their landscaped garden they had done to sell it!
Can you see all Noh-urrs toys lying about as it's a great family friendly garden.....oh no you can't, he's either on a flat roof or in his pushchair being taken around the estate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.