Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
A mortgage broker can get anyone a dodgey mortgage. Like I said previously they’ll be some company set up that have bought it and ‘renting’ it back to them it will all be a tax scam. It will be worth the £3 to find out who actually owns it from the land registry 😂
We should start a GFM.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Todays the day darhliiiiins !!

hope you’ve all got your chavveh outfits at the readeh and you’re prepped to get pissed and put your little cherubs at risk of serious injureh!!!

lets get fucked up gals 🥳🥳🥳
Its gonna be CHUFFIN GREEEAT

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Yes it's chips and the otherside is the loo roll dress! It's still on her stories.
Thank you, I can’t find her, she surely can’t have blocked me? I’m so confused lol

That’s the one thank you! I can’t find her, maybe she’s blocked me? Lol

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
What social service fiasco? Only just found this thread haha
Someone , she reckons a stalker and that its someone from here of course 🙄 , reported her to social services because of noah being in their care whilst they're drunk etc. I can't remember what thread it's on, one of the other belltin' birds on ere might guide you in the right direction.
Edit to tell you her her storytime about it is on her grid posts on insta my dahhhrlinn'

Last edited:

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What an orange, feathery, glittery shitfest! 🤢

samgiffen_1666376587654.jpg

• Sick

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
I’m sick of hearing about her birthday now...and her party is not til 21st ffs.
That hat gives me rage its fucking ridiculous.Every tacky outfit she wears is from “her faves”...make your mind up Chavvy Chazza who your fucking fave really is.
Wait till Halloween & Christmas piss ups 🤣

Thread suggestion
The chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat!
Brilliant 👏🏽

I don’t understand why these influencers can’t be arsed changing a dirty nappy. It’s absolutely disgusting. Takes couple of minutes at the most!! They’d rather be glued to their phones filming themselves. Need sterilising lot of them!
It’s so disgusting 🤢 poor kids need to be rescued

Lyla001

VIP Member
Who is this ste fella? What have i missed?i thought i was chazzas numbeh one fan but clearly not🤣🤦‍♀️

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just got up, drinking and back on the sniff again? Christ almighty! Vile tramp.

• Sick

acsunderland

The way she’s constantly eye fucking herself when the camera is there 🤢 also the bunny video she did with Noah did anyone notice she couldn’t stop staring at herself? Touching her ‘flat’ filtered stomach (which obviously the leggings and standing up is making it look that way). She can’t leave herself alone. Why not play with your child without videoing everything she does with him (which is very little) such an embarrassment. Also her feet are fucking vile.

Also with the miscarriage story. Anyone else think because her story is all over the place it’s because women who have reached out to her telling THEIR story she’s been picking various stories and piecing together her own to create this massive lie? It seriously would not surprise me she’s taking other peoples pain and using it herself to gain sympathy to cover up the shit she’s done in the past. Disgusting
She always looks bent forward 🙈is that how u get the flat tummy pics

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The first day of her 30th 'Birthday Celebrations and Pob looks exhausted already. It must be hard living a lie. I wonder what this 'family announcement' will be? Something really shit no doubt. 😴

charlottedawsy_1664736048278.jpg

• Haha

40instahun

I could have sworn I’ve just seen a post on my feed of her clutching a bump. My insta feed went too quickly to catch it but I’ve been on her page and nothing is there! It’s a photo of her standing there, in the new house, in front of those silver letters/numbers (clearly a birthday post) - it’s gonna drive me nuts!! Unless I’ve dreamt it. Anyone else?!

Anotherct

VIP Member
If you click on the street view the house is on quite a main road with traffic lights and a school. Not as exclusive an area as the house appears to be in when you see it alone. It’s an average busy residential area, hope she likes her driveway blocked at the beginning and end of every school day…… But on the plus side she won’t have to get out of bed to take Noah to school, she’ll just watch him from the window.
It’s a nice sort after area, lots of huge houses and ‘rich people’ but it’s not exclusive, no.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The woman who made the dresses has taken a selfie on her story and she’s got two dresses hanging up and I swear one is made of material that printed with chips all over 😳 do we think this is an outfit change that Chazza didn’t use? I can’t find her account now to post it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone else seen it?!
Christ it's hideous!!!
Screenshot_20221022-144332.png

renekcouture_1666446373360.jpg

renekcouture_1666446409036.jpg
renekcouture_1666446419494.jpg
renekcouture_1666446423086.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3

rhian92

Exactly my thoughts too. She posted pictures of her birthday in the kitchen, 2 weeks ago, with the big letters and numbers. Yet says yesterday they've only just got the keys. 🤔 Surely they wouldn't have asked the vendor/estate agent to let them in especially to do a photo shoot before everything was finalised and keys handed over. 🤣 Make it make sense at least Chazza.

October 17th

View attachment 1660953

October 3rd

View attachment 1660954View attachment 1660955
I reckon she must’ve known them or maybe our trace did 🤦‍♀️ I found the photos from the estate agent advert and the bottle on the window is in the exact same spot and the clock of the wall ect either that or asked for another viewing and arranged it all 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3