Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a beer keg there taking back to a hotel room?? 😳😳
Sure is! (Giffen's stories). You can only imagine the state of Giffen and co today! 🤢

Nice to see Nowhere is out and about with Our Trace although she's probably over the limit for pushing a buggy!

I bet Pob and Chazza are having the comedown from hell today! 🗞❄❄

I hope cardboard cut-out Les is in one piece?

tracydawsonx_1666440779159.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The maker of the dress, renekcouture, has put a good bit on her stories. Including Chazza ripping the sleeve off her dress. Can't you just tell these things are free? Easy come easy go....
Isn’t that renekcouture married aswell? As if that is appropriate behaviour at a party!! Especially as a fully grown adult!!
89F90850-E83C-458C-BB12-729BD048753A.jpeg
17901D83-2056-4202-9594-70FCDA8D0C1D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn’t that renekcouture married aswell? As if that is appropriate behaviour at a party!! Especially as a fully grown adult!!
View attachment 1669498View attachment 1669499
Yes she’s married don’t look like her husband was there. That dress was seethrough and with a thong showing at the back. She made the gloves which just fell apart and with Charlotte ripping the sleeve off hers doesn’t do anything for her brand apart from making it look cheap and tacky!!

Reactions: 15
Why the hell would you want to take your toddler to a party? She's off her rocker. I LOVE no kids weddings etc, you can't enjoy yourself whilst being on mum duty.

Reactions: 8
Paul Kelly's stories. (I'm sure I read somewhere that him and Wonky Tits split up) hence not seeing her.

Reactions: 1
God she looks huge compared to her grid posts, proper gut on her, she’s out at least 2 stone on in a few months! Looks absolutely awful in those dresses, she’s far too chunky to get away with them! She’s such a fake, flogging that pathetic diet programme & rather following it is clearly just editing her fat tits & belly out of pics or only using old ones!

Reactions: 12
I am howling at this thread today! What a tacky event! Her dresses were horrendous. Funny cos the designers own dress was stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman who made the dresses has taken a selfie on her story and she’s got two dresses hanging up and I swear one is made of material that printed with chips all over 😳 do we think this is an outfit change that Chazza didn’t use? I can’t find her account now to post it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone else seen it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The woman who made the dresses has taken a selfie on her story and she’s got two dresses hanging up and I swear one is made of material that printed with chips all over 😳 do we think this is an outfit change that Chazza didn’t use? I can’t find her account now to post it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone else seen it?!
Yes it's chips and the otherside is the loo roll dress! It's still on her stories.

Reactions: 7
Christ it's hideous!!!
Screenshot_20221022-144332.png

renekcouture_1666446373360.jpg

renekcouture_1666446409036.jpg
renekcouture_1666446419494.jpg
renekcouture_1666446423086.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes it's chips and the otherside is the loo roll dress! It's still on her stories.
Thank you, I can’t find her, she surely can’t have blocked me? I’m so confused lol

That’s the one thank you! I can’t find her, maybe she’s blocked me? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think it was to go with the gravy fountain

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.