Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each ghastly outfit at the fake 30th birthday party looked more flammable than the last one 👗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You notice she made her own dress the star of the show though (if you like see through lurex of course).

You’ve summarised it perfectly there. I expect her whole life she’s been put on this pedestal of being the great Les Dawson’s daughter and she’s been expected to live up to the imagine of being a laughing, gurning show woman just as she’s now doing with Nowhere. It’s been so indoctrinated into her that she knows nothing else and she’s found that in her early years when she acted the class clown she got a reaction. Unfortunately instead of maturing and blossoming into her own person as a mature confident woman she’s carried on this charade of being the class clown. I actually think her late father would be embarrassed about her but instead Trace just encourages her to continue. It’s time she took a good hard look at what SHE actually wants in life and starts putting that plan into action. She is actually not that bad looking and has a good figure if she lived with what she’s got and didn’t try to make out she’s 5 sizes smaller. As for career I think she needs to give up on the celebrity idea as she will never be an A lister as she hasn’t anything to offer but she could do much better at the lifestyle/influencer route if she found her niche and stopped scamming people. Sad really but I hope her 30th will be a turning point for her as heading into her 40’s and 50’s it will all become more tragic and embarrassing. I also fear that this charade will be carried on with Nowhere and even more so if she has a daughter.
But in order for that to happen she would need to acknowledge she has issues and that will never happen. Somewhere along the line she decided to milk her dead fathers memory for every penny and until that cash cow stops paying out she won't stop. She also clearly isn't very bright and her whole personality is crude so actually job choices will be limited for her.

Won't be long before Noah is embarrassed to be around her especially once he's in the school system. Maybe she'll grow up then...

Reactions: 13
I’m not over that gravy fountain. The thought is turning my stomach. Feral rats
Missed that one as just flicked through the many photos. Cant believe it!

You notice she made her own dress the star of the show though (if you like see through lurex of course).

You’ve summarised it perfectly there. I expect her whole life she’s been put on this pedestal of being the great Les Dawson’s daughter and she’s been expected to live up to the imagine of being a laughing, gurning show woman just as she’s now doing with Nowhere. It’s been so indoctrinated into her that she knows nothing else and she’s found that in her early years when she acted the class clown she got a reaction. Unfortunately instead of maturing and blossoming into her own person as a mature confident woman she’s carried on this charade of being the class clown. I actually think her late father would be embarrassed about her but instead Trace just encourages her to continue. It’s time she took a good hard look at what SHE actually wants in life and starts putting that plan into action. She is actually not that bad looking and has a good figure if she lived with what she’s got and didn’t try to make out she’s 5 sizes smaller. As for career I think she needs to give up on the celebrity idea as she will never be an A lister as she hasn’t anything to offer but she could do much better at the lifestyle/influencer route if she found her niche and stopped scamming people. Sad really but I hope her 30th will be a turning point for her as heading into her 40’s and 50’s it will all become more tragic and embarrassing. I also fear that this charade will be carried on with Nowhere and even more so if she has a daughter.
Agree with you both. I think she can be unpleasant so goodness knows what she’s like behind closed doors. And when she’s out and about it’ll be ‘do you know who I am?’. Trace is to blame and Matt should get a backbone and a job and they should stop milking off her. Her ‘friends’ just seem to be there when there’s a free party so she needs to work out who her friends really are. When she’s not pulling those ridiculous faces and talking in different accents she does look attractive so could looking stunning if she wore appropriate clothing. The stuff she wears just screams ‘look at me!’ What’s going to happen to the influencers when the freebies dry up? They just won’t be relatable anymore to people who are struggling. When she first had Noah I did follow her and thought it would be the making of her but she just can’t stop her partying but something has to give when you have a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
You can tell Matt is totally turned off by her, he looks at her with such disgust it’s actually sad! Clearly only with her for the perks & not having to work, the lazy orange twit! She’s a laughing stock, but no one around her would advise her to change because no one is real! That Bliss girl is a school friend but doesn’t bother with her much only the big parties, she must cringe at how she’s still acting the total fool even though she’s a mum now! She’s created this character to try & be like her once famous father but she will never be respected like he was. It’s tragic to have to humiliate yourself for freebies & “likes” from people who are basically laughing at you for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn’t trade my life with hers for a second, it’s the saddest.

Reactions: 17
You can tell Matt is totally turned off by her, he looks at her with such disgust it’s actually sad! Clearly only with her for the perks & not having to work, the lazy orange twit! She’s a laughing stock, but no one around her would advise her to change because no one is real! That Bliss girl is a school friend but doesn’t bother with her much only the big parties, she must cringe at how she’s still acting the total fool even though she’s a mum now! She’s created this character to try & be like her once famous father but she will never be respected like he was. It’s tragic to have to humiliate yourself for freebies & “likes” from people who are basically laughing at you for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn’t trade my life with hers for a second, it’s the saddest.
He’s like Little Legs who’s engaged to Vicky Pattison. Pair of freeloaders who hate their other halves but love the “perks”

The only dress that RK ‘made’ was the last one - the short white thing.

The other 2 were made by Kosovo/Albania based people, hence why they are ill fitting 🫣 Chazza would have sent the measurements she thinks she is!..🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for those who take the time to ost videos and pics as I dont want to give her extra engagement. Words fail me, no wait … it is tacky, grotesque, cheap, vulgar …

What an advertisement for the woman who made her first dress !!!!! Her tits are literally falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s some bad made to measuring Jesus !!!! It looked awful .
She thinks she is something so bloody special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 what a self obsessed chat !
When her and Matt are watching fireworks and she turns round to ask them to sing happy birthday lounder to her lol how tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does that ??? Imagining organizing all that for yourself lol and every bit about the night being for the photos 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
So so cringe .
Yes exactly its mostly her initiating everything -the whole party, the Happy Birthday, the cake, she had to tell someone to bring it and no one lit candles or anything. No one cares about her, they are all there for their own self- serving reasons.

Reactions: 12

The other 2 were made by Kosovo/Albania based people, hence why they are ill fitting 🫣 Chazza would have sent the measurements she thinks she is!..🤣😂
that last dress (the short white one) makes her look like shes accidently tucked her skirt into her knickers when coming out of the loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

That makes sense, I was really wondering how a custom dress could fit that poorly 😂

Reactions: 8

Ahhh, thanks for this - didnt realise, i thought she made all of them🤦‍♀️
I Bet thats not all that arrived from Albania that night!❄

• Haha
Matt was probably loving the fact it was her party cos it meant she was busy being centre of attention (more than usual) so he could disappear and flirt more with the guests. She was off guard and he milked it no doubt. Definitely doesn't fancy her. I mean, who would? Not that he's a catch. He's revolting. Which says it all really.

• Haha
Matt was probably loving the fact it was her party cos it meant she was busy being centre of attention (more than usual) so he could disappear and flirt more with the guests. She was off guard and he milked it no doubt. Definitely doesn't fancy her. I mean, who would? Not that he's a catch. He's revolting. Which says it all really.
And that is why they’re perfect for each other, it’s just a shame that Noah will grow up in such a toxic environment

Reactions: 8
So did good mate Helen Flanagan just turn up for a photo with Chazza and Les then bugger off home? She doesn’t seem to appear in any videos / photos from later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at her stories today such a wasteful occasion. Like that fuckin GIGANTIC cake that she licked anyway so no one in their right fuckin mind would accept a slice, but all the cupcakes that go with it. The whole thing will be binned but as long as it looked good for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'd avoid cake if I was you Chazza. The size of your belleh in those birthday dresses certainly wasn't 'blasted' by your amazing chuffin 'diet'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.